My veiled eating!

How adorable! Enzo is in good care, your setup looks awesome!

He looks healthy too. He is obviously a good eater ;)

I would recommend removing the woodchips eventually though, because he might choke on them.

He is absolutely adorable! I would remove the wood chips now. When he's shooting his food he could get a piece of that wood and it would be just awful if something happen to little Enzo.

That was one of the most adorable things I have ever seen! You did a great job with the vid! I just wish veileds stayed that baby color and shape. Thanks for posting. :)

Thanks for the feedback. If i remove the woodchips (which is repta-bark) what should i replace it with? All the pet stores in the area recommended the repta-bark bedding.

You will find on here that people are against any substrate at all. If anything just put some paper towel on the floor of the cage.

Thanks for the feedback. If i remove the woodchips (which is repta-bark) what should i replace it with? All the pet stores in the area recommended the repta-bark bedding.

You will not have to replace the wood chips at all.

It's good to keep the bottom of the cage bare so that water doesn't catch in the substrate and create mold, and also so the chameleon doesn't eat it and choke.

Put paper towels at the bottom, or newspaper. Change them daily/three times a week.

Back
Top Bottom