My sleeping angels

When they are growing as they start maturing the sheds come less frequently and in pieces... Since Beman is my oldest and on a diet I wonder about the shedding because I don't hear too much about it.
Okay, thanks! ???

Okay, thanks! ???
In your case it is good because it means your controlling food properly for her age... Since she is a she continued weight gain is risky if it is not done in a slow controlled manner. You want them healthy but lean not overweight and overfed.

Last edited:
In your case it is good because it means your controlling food properly for her age... Since she is a she continued weight gain is risky if it is not done in a slow controlled manner. You want them healthy but lean not overweight and overfed.
Oh yes! That is very good. She has been on a good eating schedule.

Shedding will occur even in a starving animal, to a point. It is just there was of replenishing. Obviously as they grow larger as well.

That is what Bane always did. Either in the pothos or all tucked up behind the pot and vines in the back top corner. So I literally had no way to see him lol.
It is funny because he is always the first one to totally pass out when the lights go off. Bentley takes a good 30 minutes and he will move around a bit in the dark. Beman usually falls asleep pretty quickly and I notice that he too sleeps perched up like Bane on the nights that he falls asleep quicker.
This is what yoshi does where ever he is he just passed out and stays there it is adorable

Back
Top Bottom