My Precious Lottie Girl Have Left Me

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am a basket case here. I have lost three pets in 22 days. First Fiona, the mother to my babies, then my 17 & 1/2 year old dog, Red and now my 4 & 1/2 years old Lottie girl.

I've had Lottie since she was 2 weeks old. She's the Aunt to my babies and Luie and Camille's great granddaughter. Lottie has always been extremely sweet and never once shows the slightest sign of aggression. Lottie had eggs removed and was spayed 3 & 1/2 years ago. She lived longer that any of my other females but not long enough.

Lottie stopped eating and we took her to the vets last Sat. Oct.13th. She had two kind of parasites. Flukes which we had missed on her regular fecals at home and a few pins. Her kidney values were high but we though that was from dehydration. She was treated with parasites meds and an antibiotic. I was also giving her extra water, a tad of gator aid and critical care. She was improving and started back eating on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday she seems back to her normal self or I would have never left her to go out of town to Iguana Fest this past weekend. My pet sitter sent me updates and pictures all weekend and she was active, eating and doing well. When we got home Sunday, everyone was sleeping and she looked good. I checked her again at 2 am and still fine. When we got up at 7:30 she was on the floor passing away. I laid in bed and held her on my chest to keep her warm while she passed.

My sweet little love Lottie.

Lottie Amos and Fiona 3 25 17 005.JPG

Baby Lottie (top center) 2 weeks old. Lottie's tail was zipped in the butterfly cage from the lady I got the babies from so I kept the baby with the injured tail.

Great grand babies 5 1 14 129.JPG

Lottie 3 weeks old 5/4/14 1.3 grams

babies 5 4 14 009.JPG

Lottie's first shed at one month old 5/15/14 2 grams

Great Grandbabies shedding 5 15 14 059.JPG

Lottie 14 & 1/2 weeks old 7/23/14

Chameleons and babies 7 23 14 084.JPG

Lottie's receptive colors 5 1/2 months old 9/21/14

Tate Lottie Runts 9 21 14 187.JPG

Black Lottie when she saw her brother. 7 months old 87 grams 11/16/14

Amos Andy Spike Tate Lottie 11 16 14 090.JPG

Lottie 11 months old 90 grams 3/21/15

lottie 03222015 015.JPG

Lottie 14 & 1/2 months old 106 grams 7/5/15

Sage and Lottie 7 5 15 302.JPG

Lottie 2 years and 11 months old 130grams 3/25/17

Lottie Amos and Fiona 3 25 17 120.JPG

Last edited:
I’m so sorry for everything that’s happened to you in the last month! They say bad things come in threes, so fingers crossed there’s only good to come! My chams and I are sending you our love, thoughts, and prayers!

Jann, so sorry. Lottie was such a sweet, beautiful, little girl. I don’t even want to imagine the toll the last 22 days has had on you. But know that I am here if you need anything and I am sending support and love your way -

Deb

Jann,

I am so sorry to hear the news. :( Nothing I could ever say could truly help right now, but know that you and Mike are in my thoughts and prayers. Lottie was so beautiful and you could really see her personality in the pictures :). If you need anything at all (or just someone to talk to) please don't hesitate to ask.

Rest in Paradise Little Girl...

I’m so sorry for everything that’s happened to you in the last month! They say bad things come in threes, so fingers crossed there’s only good to come! My chams and I are sending you our love, thoughts, and prayers!

Thank you.

Jann...you know how I feel. Beautiful but heartbreaking memorial.

Thank you.

Jann, so sorry. Lottie was such a sweet, beautiful, little girl. I don’t even want to imagine the toll the last 22 days has had on you. But know that I am here if you need anything and I am sending support and love your way -

Deb

Thank you.

Jann, I'm so sorry for this terrible trifecta of bad luck you've had. Lottie was such a darling girl, and to have one live as long as she did is amazing.

Thank you.

Jann,

I am so sorry to hear the news. :( Nothing I could ever say could truly help right now, but know that you and Mike are in my thoughts and prayers. Lottie was so beautiful and you could really see her personality in the pictures :). If you need anything at all (or just someone to talk to) please don't hesitate to ask.

Rest in Paradise Little Girl...

Thank you.

The picture of the babies in the back of the calendar is from the 2014 clutch.

I love this picture of all of the babies. You've lost so many of them, it's so heartbreaking :(. They do steal your heart forever! I don't want to think about losing Squirt...I want him to live for 10 or more years! I know it's unlikely but I am going to do everything in my power to make sure he lives a long, long life!

Such a gorgeous girl. So sorry for her loss and all the heart break you have endured these recent days

I sm so sorry about your loss Jann!
I lost my Carlos last night as well. He was 4,5 years old too like Lottie!

Take my deepest condolences!!!

im so sorry for your loss jann, i would have replied earlier if i had seen your post, i hope you and your family have a safe and happy holidays

best wishes, kat

I love this picture of all of the babies. You've lost so many of them, it's so heartbreaking :(. They do steal your heart forever! I don't want to think about losing Squirt...I want him to live for 10 or more years! I know it's unlikely but I am going to do everything in my power to make sure he lives a long, long life!

Such a gorgeous girl. So sorry for her loss and all the heart break you have endured these recent days

I sm so sorry about your loss Jann!
I lost my Carlos last night as well. He was 4,5 years old too like Lottie!

Take my deepest condolences!!!

im so sorry for your loss jann, i would have replied earlier if i had seen your post, i hope you and your family have a safe and happy holidays

best wishes, kat

Thank you all. Your kind words mean allot to me. I miss my sweet girl so much.

Back
Top Bottom