My power will be turned off for 2 hours—will my guy be ok?

As the title says, my power company is running a test and I will be out I power for 2 hours. Will my guy be ok without his heat lamp? It gets super hot and humid in my room so I don’t think he would get cold but I’m paranoid.

He will be fine for that time. If you are super worried you can take him outside but honestly my boys get free ranged most of the day and don't want to go back to their cage. If your house is in the 70s or 80s they will be just fine. It not like Chams in the wild do not have days that rain and block the sun.

Are all the rude comments really necessary guys. Geez. This is a forum for people to ask questions regarding the care and health of their chameleons. It may seem trivial to you but maybe she really was just concerned over her chameleons well being. I don't think the snarky comments are beneficial to anyone and may deter people from asking questions in the future.

That’s why why I gave up even trying to post on here. Damn if you do, damn if you don’t. None of you should judge anyone, you don’t know the person, the situation. Rude, is a kind evaluation of this forum.

I don’t want to know how many Chams die because their owner rather try to fix it themselves, other than asking you guys for help. Something to be proud of, I guess.

That is all, thanks for reading my rant

Sorry I never replied guys! We made it through ok. The power ended up off for 6 hours so my boy and I went outside for a while a few times. Thankfully general room temp never rose above 82 and did not drop below 75 so we were generally comfortable.

Here’s a not so flattering pic of my boy. He’s a strong 3 years now!

Attachments

• C89E1F92-4AC7-485F-A845-62AA5A2C9654.jpeg
    C89E1F92-4AC7-485F-A845-62AA5A2C9654.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom