My Petsitter and her son need your thoughts and prayers

That is fantastic news! I hope he will continue to keep improving.

Thank you Carol. He still has a very long way to go and will probably never get back to the same little boy he use to be. I'm sure Amanda would be please if you liked his Facebook page.

I just followed and liked on facebook. I am happy to see his improvements. The little guy is a fighter and God bless the parents!

Thank you. It's really sad isn't it? It has changed Amanda's and everyone else involved lives forever.

Thank you Carol. He still has a very long way to go and will probably never get back to the same little boy he use to be. I'm sure Amanda would be please if you liked his Facebook page.

Thank you. It's really sad isn't it? It has changed Amanda's and everyone else involved lives forever.

I liked the page and posted the url to my facebook asking for others support (prayer and any donation possible).

The parents really are busting their butts for their son. It is really amazing, they still bring him to the park and everything. They are doing anything and everything possible so I hope they never have any feeling of guilt or regret.

Update on Ryan

Last Sunday Ryan was addmited to Palms West Hospital. He was having many seizures, up to 36 a day. While in the hospital he stopped breathing on his own and had to go back on the ventilator. It was a rough week but as of today he is breathing on his own again. Fourms member Carol lives close to the hospital had stopped by to see Amanda when the vent was removed. As of now Ryan is doing better and will hopefully be home in a few days but probably not by his birthday on Wednesday June 26th. Amanda has ask that everyone send Ryan a birthday card to wish him a happy 3rd birthday. The address to mail your card is.
Ryan Weeks
5913 Palms Dr.
Fort Pierce, FL 34982

It would also be nice for those of you that use Face Book to like and follow Ryan's page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Believe-In-Ryan-Weeks/342525799180839

I had the pleasure of meeting Amanda and precious little Ryan yesterday. It is a very sad situation, but the faith and hope she has for her son to get well is truly inspiring. Please continue to pray for this little guy and maybe we can make a miracle happen.

I had the pleasure of meeting Amanda and precious little Ryan yesterday. It is a very sad situation, but the faith and hope she has for her son to get well is truly inspiring. Please continue to pray for this little guy and maybe we can make a miracle happen.

I'm glad that you were able to go to the hospital to see Amanda and Ryan. It is very sad situation but she does a wonderful job taking care of him. Amanda appreciated your visit and your generosity.

Back
Top Bottom