My Parsons new home

That cage is great!!! Your guy will love it I am sure. Also you have a lovely parsons. Seems like everyone but me is getting them lately.:(

Thanks guys. Here's an updated pic of my Parsons. Actually, the reason I'm posting the pic is I want to get a few more opinions. It's starting to look more like a male to me. Do you guys concur???

Parsons%201%20web-XL.jpg

Parsons%202%20web-XL.jpg

Thanks everyone.

A lot of green! He is similar to a young Rhino! Are you keeping him outside 24/7?

Yes I am. The weather seems to be perfect for him lately. As I mentioned before, the cage is in a very shaded area and he probably only gets about 2 hours of direct sunlight. There's plenty of foliage for him to hide under too.

It'll get pretty warm the next couple of days though. I'm gonna keep a close eye out on him. I may increase the durations of the misting too.

On a side note, I happen to be looking at him today when the dripper turned on. It was so fascinating to see him notice the dripping water and slowly move to it. He was watching the dripping water as if he were hunting each drop, his head moving up and down following the drip. He eventually found a stream of water trickling down the main trunk of the plant and took deep drinks of the water. It was just so fascinating to watch...

He is beautiful!:D I really hope one day we will be able to afford one. They remind me of tiny dinosaurs, so different looking to me than others. I find their eyes the most fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom