My Panther chameleon

Rorschach

Avid Member
Weird colors today
20160728_182951.jpg
weird thing is he is a red body blue bar and normally looks like this
20160629_160301.jpg
this pic was taken a few weeks back but hes just shy of 11 months old

U are welcome,he is totally different,reminding me of mine,they change from blue bar to red bar,have both of the best n urs is only 11 month old,more intense to come later.

Thank you for the nice compliments he's come along way from this tiny little brown and black baby ive been so impatient about waiting and wandering what colors he will be when hes full grown and he continues to surprise me

This is a pic when he first started showing colors. And STAYED LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIME lol
Then the recent months started glowing with vibrant colors other than brown and grey and sometimes green
full.jpg
its funny because at the time i was seeing all these baby pics with so much color and it was driving me crazy about this little guy i was and still am curious about what he will look like when hes full grown.
it took him untill late into the 8th month to show colors like he does now but he finaly started to blossom

He really is amazing. This makes me want a male Panther even more!! They have the best coloring and are so stunning. You got a good one!

When my ambilobe's bars start changing from blue to red, they don't usually go all the way back to blue. Most go back and forth for a while but the red starts taking over.
But those are my genetic lines, I don't know where you got yours from!

I got him from Eric from chameleons101
I havent seen his brothers throw these colors so i thought it was strange ive only noticed it twice and both times changes back to his normal colors

Back
Top Bottom