My pair's first mating.

So she has her own cage with an egg laying bin. Now look at her color compared to before. Gravid? They also mated one more time, but she never got that black with blue coloring.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 89
So she has her own cage with an egg laying bin. Now look at her color compared to before. Gravid? They also mated one more time, but she never got that black with blue coloring.

She is showing more yellow, its hard to tell though. My female hasn't shown and gravid colors but showed dark green and some yellowish orange with blue spotting all over towards my male. She is showing eggs though.

Melric those are the same colors that my female is showing when she isn't upset with me. if you show her a male she will show dark gravid coloration.

this is another pic i took when she seen the male not the average dark coloration of a gravid female. ill get a pic up in a min.

okay no pic, its not working D:

Thanks for the reply guys. Nice pics. See I showed her to the male and it still didn't happen. So as long as she has her current colors she is gravid? Just when she wants to keep the male away is when she turns black. Maybe she is used to my male.

Thanks for the reply guys. Nice pics. See I showed her to the male and it still didn't happen. So as long as she has her current colors she is gravid? Just when she wants to keep the male away is when she turns black. Maybe she is used to my male.

When she is turning darker colors and rejecting him she is gravid not all females will show the reg. gravid colors.

Okay so I showed her to my male today and this is what I got. She is gravid for sure. I hope the babies are beautiful.:D

Attachments

• Photo 1(3)_WEB.jpg
    Photo 1(3)_WEB.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 140
  • Photo 2(3)_WEB.jpg
    Photo 2(3)_WEB.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Photo 3(2)_WEB.jpg
    Photo 3(2)_WEB.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Photo 5(2)_WEB.jpg
    Photo 5(2)_WEB.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 92
The first time was 1/18/11 then two days later 1/20/11. So I'm hoping for eggs the middle of next month.

Back
Top Bottom