My Outdoor Enclosure Build

I offered that before I moved. :( I paid a large security deposit on Beman and offered to do the same for Bentley and Bane. But she has no experience with reptiles and she was concerned about water damage because she did not really understand the quality of my enclosures. It was all about the misting and fogging... So she would only approve 1 chameleon. Had it been something like a beardie I do not think she would have even required a deposit since they are in a "tank" with a water bowl.

Yea i just ask "so am i allowed very large aquariums?". Else most people think "everything is an iguana". I bet a lot of land lords think an anole is a chameleon :)

Still even if they roamed free, they will do a lot less damage than dogs/cats/children

Yea i just ask "so am i allowed very large aquariums?". Else most people think "everything is an iguana". I bet a lot of land lords think an anole is a chameleon :)

Still even if they roamed free, they will do a lot less damage than dogs/cats/children
LOL yeah. Since we were moving from Cali to AZ she wanted pics of all the animals we would be bringing. I tried sending just a pic of the chams but then she wanted more information on the cages since she was not familiar with them. We actually got very lucky finding this place because the only other things available were apartments and every one of the 8 we called had a no reptiles at all clause in the lease. Rentals being so hard to find and us only having 30 days to move I had to make a crappy choice for me but what was best for my family.

I AM DONE!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY
I freaking love it! I sure hope Beman does :hilarious:

So here are pics with branches added and the Hibiscus in there places. The hibiscus have already grown a few inches since I got them so I do not think it will take long for them to start filling out the enclosure.

The only thing I need to do is get rock to cover the dirt in the pots. I will do that closer to being able to take Beman out once it gases off completely in the next week or so. Edit: And add my mist/drip system that hooks up to the faucet.

View attachment 268721 View attachment 268724

AND THIS IS LOOKING DOWN FROM THE TOP INSIDE

View attachment 268725

Hardware added... door knobs, hinges, and slide locks.

View attachment 268726 View attachment 268722
That is abousoulty gorgeous. Beman will love it 😍 🌟 🤯

Back
Top Bottom