My next Chameleon painting-First wash

Orchidartist

This will be January's painting, I just finished my first major washes. I know it doesnt look like much right now, but there is a Parsons Cham crawling above the Angraecum sesquipedale(A Madagascar native orchid). It should take me a few more weeks to complete, I wanted to share the development with you!
This is a large painting, 22 x 30"...they are almost lifesize!

parsonii1.jpg

Thanks for taking a look:D
DJ

I am going to want this painting when it's finished! I have two chameleon paintings already by a brilliant guy, Tel Hicks.

you could probably definatly fund your cham habit by selling your work and/or doing custom work, you are very talented!!:D

Flowers are done! Just need to do the roots and the Cham! I am trying my hardest to finish this painting while Im on vacation this week:D

Thanks for taking a look!

parsonii3.jpg

Ive been checking on the updates from you on this thread. SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!:D I cant wait to see it finished. If I only had 10% of your skills:rolleyes:

I keep checking this thread to see if the cham is done. It looks great, and can't wait to see the finished product!

I think its cool how it is! So neat that you have the perfect outsline of the cham..Did you take this off a pic or just from your head?

Back
Top Bottom