My New Pro-Mist

Phatturk

Hey everyone I just got my first Pro-Mist pump and I am loving it. I just wanted to post here that I was very happy with the service and I got my pump days before I had thought I would get it. Thanks Pro-Mist!! Now to integrate it into my control system :rolleyes:

Also my new cage is almost done (2 months in the making) and costing me a fortune! Pics will be up in the next couple of weeks.

well i got my little pm 50 and it does make like with a chameleon just a little easier. now we just need something that can feed and dust the crickets to the chameleon. they all we would have to do is clean, but why not make something to do that too, lol:D

HAHA I am still working on the auto feeder, I am sure I will figure it out soon enough. I am an automation geek, but the auto feeder has really got me stumped so far. I am sure I could build one for worms but crickets seem to be a lot more complicated.

What kind of intervals do you have your mister set up on. I just bought a PM50 and am in the process.....

Back
Top Bottom