My New Little Guy

That is awesome, and whether or not he likes it...that light will be of great benefit to his health:) I would focus on getting him some privacy now, you’re doing great. Get some plastic terrarium plants in the front so he has some privacy. These are like $3-$10 bucks each... I have three in mine that were on sale for $4 each. I’d do that next. He’ll be happier when he’s got a place to hide now and then, but you’re doing awesome so far.

Kindly,
Bobby

Oh so I do have use for those fake plant vines I got! phew okay, also He still has his shedding helmet so I am waiting for him to rub that off

and thank you soo much for the help it means a lot

good job getting the right light so many people dont use the right lights!!! your cage is coming to a good start but as the person before me said definitely get some plants going in there, chameleons loveee to hide and wander around there cage so its better if it has alot for them to wander through, your start is looking good though cant wait to see when its finished and you add all the essentials and fun for your cham

image.jpg
heres my cage for example, lower the stick some so it doesnt reach the exact top of the cage! atleast 6 inches away but we lowered it just to be safe

Back
Top Bottom