My new little furcifer verrucosus!

How's been as far as being shy over the last few weeks?

He is out and about a lot more than before but not as much as my panther or veiled. I am not sure if it is because he is still small or if it is because of his species?!?

From what I've been reading the last few day they are a "shyer" species. Hoping for some b day money to put towards my new addiction :LOL::LOL:. Still love the look of these guys but the extra shy part has me on hold with moving forward on one now.

Haha, I love b-day money, I use mine for the same thing:D:DHonestly he seems to be as shy as my other guys at his age, I feel it is more of a baby thing than a species thing. I am assuming him being captive bred makes a huge difference on the shy level as well as overall personality. I have a ton of leaf coverage in his tank and in the picture below is where he is most days, just hanging out in the open!! I know some people feel that if you don’t give them as much coverage then they will be less shy, I feel the opposite. All of my guys have a ton of coverage so they can chose if they feel bold or shy depending on the day and their mood:) F6E4D0A4-D1F9-4D48-AE6C-3362B18AF9C7.jpeg

Attachments

• AAC35017-030D-4919-9402-A104BA3D35E6.jpeg
    AAC35017-030D-4919-9402-A104BA3D35E6.jpeg
    316.1 KB · Views: 98
Cool, that's why I was looking for an update on him lol. I'm torn between a verr like I originally had marked as my "b day donation fund" or shooting for a pair of baby Masoala.

Cool, that's why I was looking for an update on him lol. I'm torn between a verr like I originally had marked as my "b day donation fund" or shooting for a pair of baby Masoala.

Oh man that is a hard choice, I am partial to the verr, but the Masoala are really awesome too!!! Decisions, decisions:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I would love my birthday donation to go to Trioceros hoehnelli, I love the look of those guys so much:D My birthday is not until May so I am going to have to do some sweet talking to the hubby to see if I can have "just one more" I am at 4 now and just got 2 steppe lizards(which are so awesome) so I am going to have to work my magic:D Definitely keep us posted, and I will keep updating on Buddy:)

Seriously, I was just about to post about the little booger:D I have been super busy and not been on here lately:( He has gotten so big, he eats like a pig, and is out and about way more now! I still don’t hold him very much but when I do he is great about it:) He loves to just lay like that to bask:love: He also just got done shedding and his greens are really coming in, it is hard to see in the picture as he only shows the greens on special occasions ;) 9149FBCC-A5CE-4B0C-BBD2-71606940745B.jpeg 7A94A8A4-3C8B-43BB-959A-8C56F61DEC61.jpeg

So I have not done an update in a little while, here is Buddy showing off all of his colors!! We have nicknamed him booger head as he has been a fart head the last few weeks, he has turned into a biter! All of my other guys have never even tried to bite, so he is an adventure for sure:D We love his spunky personality:love:
D677989A-DEA8-49CC-AB63-E519BC4CAF26.jpeg 0CBE96E8-DC96-47F0-B7FD-B3E7D53DC2CE.jpeg 211484D3-81E3-4158-8BFD-4D10719597C8.jpeg 63004AFD-0881-4631-B7F7-E9EC4F1A9C05.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom