My new little furcifer verrucosus!

hopps31

Avid Member
We got a new family addition last Thursday and have been waiting for him to settle in before snapping some pictures! He is a Furcifer Verrucosus from @Psychedelic Chams, who was great to work with(y) Also a shout out to @Katacara from Feeders for Friends she was superb to work with and little Buddy is chowing down on one of her awesome worms:love:The pictures are kind of blurry, I was trying to be “stealthy” :)

35988406-1B1A-4FF4-8056-494A3E410FB7.jpeg 83F5BB6D-0C01-4AE6-8706-13CA08486075.jpeg 419E8649-55F3-4562-A882-38F20DC71B63.jpeg

We got a new family addition last Thursday and have been waiting for him to settle in before snapping some pictures! He is a Furcifer Verrucosus from @Psychedelic Chams, who was great to work with(y) Also a shout out to @Katacara from Feeders for Friends she was superb to work with and little Buddy is chowing down on one of her awesome worms:love:The pictures are kind of blurry, I was trying to be “stealthy” :)

View attachment 192808 View attachment 192809 View attachment 192810

Awwww you have a little cutie! Doing a good job of blending in, your cage seems perfect. Enjoy you new little one

Awwww you have a little cutie! Doing a good job of blending in, your cage seems perfect. Enjoy you new little one

He definitely is great at blending in, half the time I can't find him!! He has such a funny personality:D We are in love already with him:love:

Congrats on the new addition!! I have verrucosus on my short wish list for future additions. It'll be nice to see yours grow up in the mean time :D.

Congrats on the new addition!! I have verrucosus on my short wish list for future additions. It'll be nice to see yours grow up in the mean time :D.

Thanks! I will keep you posted with pictures:)

He's awesome keep me posted with pictures!! He looks like he is acclimating to his new home perfectly :)

Will do with the pictures, we can’t wait to watch him grow! He is acclimating perfectly, he actually ate the very first day!

@hopps31 he is so adorable!! @dshuld really wants one so please do post updates! Hopefully it will curb his want for one until we are ready to get one of our own :D.
I have a bunch of beautiful babies shoot me a message I have a care sheet I wrote for the species to ensure proper husbandry. They are very beautiful

Attachments

• 20171009_182855-1.jpg
    20171009_182855-1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 207
Back
Top Bottom