My new Jacksons!!!!

firedude

I will have pics up shortly.....1 Male with perfect horns, 1 big female and 1 smaller female. All are happy and basking in their new home!!!! They are all happy together. The tank they came from had anoles, waterdragons, and even a few tomato frogs in it. I think they like the new peaceful casa!

pics questions

when i hit the "insert image" icon it asks for a URL and starts with an HTTP address. why cant i copy and paste or just move them over?

The best way to post pics is to click on the post reply button. Then go to the top of the box and click on the paper clip next to the smile face. From there you can download a photo from your computer or post a URL from a hosting site. Hope this helps :)

pics

When you go to write your message there is a "paperclip" icon, click on that and then you have to browse and then upload each pic you want to post... then close the wiondow and click on the "paperclip" again this time it should say something like add images ect click that and they should attach.

tried

when I go to hit upload, it says it is, then give me a "file failed" message. it is a jpeg so it should work

click go advanced right below your entry box at the bottom.
scroll down to manage attachments, click on that.
click choose file, the choose your file.
go to the right and click upload (important)
click close this window on bottom
click submit reply.

male and female

Still cant get the others to load. keeps saying "file failed" dont know why....

Also, they didnt eat much this morning....after about 1 hour in the sun, they all ate anything that moved. I'm going to try to keep them outside as much as possible. I'm in Sanford, FL so not much chill in the air yet. They are lovin the sun

Just a funny side note: My girlfriend doesnt know much about any of this, but she actually came up with something funny. She said "Since they are Jackson's Chams, why dont we name them Micheal, Latoya, and Janet?" I thought it was funny, but I'm sure someone in the cham world has already come up with that joke!

Attachments

• male.jpg
    male.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 92
  • little female.jpg
    little female.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 84
doing great

They've been out in the sun all morning. They all ate a ton of crickets a little while ago. I put a big chunk of ice on top of the cage to let it melt slow into plants......they are all drinking together with no problems. No one is hissing or stressing out. I think that they were together for so long before, it doesnt bother them. They all ate and drank in harmony! If that changes,then i'll seperate them. They really do seem to be getting along just fine.

Back
Top Bottom