my new jacksons

Chameleonbeeb

Heres some pics of my new Jackson. His name is Moose. Let me know your opinions im new to chameleons so I dont know how his colors are going to turn out or what they will change into ? I didnt know he had those colors until i brought him home he was jsut lime green in the store. He has a lot of yellow on his face. his horns are in really good shape. Not really sure how hes going to turn out hes really stressed right now.

Hit the quick reply and then click the "go advanced" button at the bottom, and proceed like normal

ok i got it

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 77
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 114
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 71
Heres some pics of my new Jackson. His name is Moose. Let me know your opinions im new to chameleons so I dont know how his colors are going to turn out or what they will change into ? I didnt know he had those colors until i brought him home he was jsut lime green in the store. He has a lot of yellow on his face. his horns are in really good shape. Not really sure how hes going to turn out hes really stressed right now.

Great looking Jackson! I love mine. He has such a great personality. With any new animal it will take him some time to get used to his new home. Mine and from what I can see of the forums are mostly bright green with some yellow and teal when they fire up. Mine really gets bright when I take him outside.

I wouldnt worry about him being stressed right now! Also I think it is funn you name a chameleon Moose! hahaha

Congrats! Jackson's are probably my favorite type of chameleon. I am sure you will enjoy him!

great thanks for the feedback! right now I feel like he ahtes me but he was so friendly at the store so I think its cause hes still adhusting, I took him outsdie once yesterday and he kinda freaked out but he got amazing colors , hopefully all the worms im ordering him will make him like me some more :) but ya, I names him moose cause of the horns haha I wanted to be funny but not cheezy . does anyone have tips to make them more friendly or does it take time???

Jacksons are the best! I love mine to bits! I LOVE the name Moose, that's awesome! Congrats on your new l'il guy, they really are wonderful chams to own.:D

Back
Top Bottom