My new guy.... Ragnar...

Lisa,he looks very good. Don't worry about the color it will come after he settles in. I have a male from Chuck G and a female from the exact same parents as yours just an earlier clutch. It took my male a little while but his color is coming on fast now. :)

Thank you Steve... I'm glad I got him before he started coloring up,,, I want yo watch him blossom!!! Hopefully I'll have him used to the camera soon!

Faly

Dear Lisa thanks for the kind words. I have seen the maturing of all the holdbacks (siblings) that I have sold and Your cham is about two to three sheds away from showing his blues. The red rain in yours is very abundant. Don't worry about the coloration, or the nay sayers, as long as you feed him right and provide him with all the nutrients and light he will become a very handsome FALY in no time. Keep us posted with the pics. Thanks

ColombiaCham

Dear Lisa thanks for the kind words. I have seen the maturing of all the holdbacks (siblings) that I have sold and Your cham is about two to three sheds away from showing his blues. The red rain in yours is very abundant. Don't worry about the coloration, or the nay sayers, as long as you feed him right and provide him with all the nutrients and light he will become a very handsome FALY in no time. Keep us posted with the pics. Thanks

ColombiaCham

Hey Alvaro!!! I'm super excited to have this guy, I'm sooo not worried about his "coloring up"... As I said, I'm glad I got him before his "metamorphosis" started, I want to see it happening!!!!!
I will be posting pics of him,,,, for sure! Right now he thinks the camera is some kind of one eyed monster! ;-)
Later,, Lisa

Hey Lisa,

Congrats on the new addition! :D Ragnar is definitely a cutie! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to watch him grow up. Hope your other scaly and furry babies are doing well! (...and corally (reef tank reference) :eek::confused:)

Yes, I just made up that word. I'm not sure if that is how I want to spell it yet, but you get the point ;).

Hey Lisa,

Congrats on the new addition! :D Ragnar is definitely a cutie! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to watch him grow up. Hope your other scaly and furry babies are doing well! (...and corally (reef tank reference) :eek::confused:)

Yes, I just made up that word. I'm not sure if that is how I want to spell it yet, but you get the point ;).

thank you Michael!! he's cute but he's a fiesty one!!!! gonna have to take a different approach with him... i am also excited to watch him mature!
all our other guys are doing well,, furry, scaly and finny!!! ;-)

Came home today to find Ragnar combusting.... It's his first shed since I got him about 2 weeks ago..

u4uhegav.jpg

e4uqyzu7.jpg

8uhe6eqy.jpg

I love pictures of the first shed-
I haven't been around that long but I've noticed that a lot of "late bloomers" end up with some of the best colors - enjoying the changes is one of the best thing about owning a panther. I also love the name.

I love pictures of the first shed-
I haven't been around that long but I've noticed that a lot of "late bloomers" end up with some of the best colors - enjoying the changes is one of the best thing about owning a panther. I also love the name.

Hey Kate,,, I love the baby/juvi sheds also.. They're total body and if you blink you'll miss it happen!!!
Thanks for your vote of confidence!... I'm excited to watch him evolve,,, I know he'll do just fine!!! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom