My new Frilled Lizard!

Johnny909

What a find! Frilleds are not very common around here and usualy all you find is babies that you cannot sex. Well, I found an 8 month old male, and he is quite a stud for 8 months, hes gonna be huge! To make things better, the shop selling in was 5 mins away from my house!?!?, and they have tons of feeders of all kinds, I never new they where there lol.

Attachments

• DSC_0423.jpg
    DSC_0423.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0424.jpg
    DSC_0424.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC_0426.jpg
    DSC_0426.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC_0435.jpg
    DSC_0435.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_0428.jpg
    DSC_0428.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 129
He is very nice! There was an adult one at the petstore near me, they wanted something like $400 for him. He was a fast mover! Didn't know they were climbers, I always thought they were more like a beardie. Enjoy!

He is very nice! There was an adult one at the petstore near me, they wanted something like $400 for him. He was a fast mover! Didn't know they were climbers, I always thought they were more like a beardie. Enjoy!

Yup, thats the biggest mistake most pershops do with these, they sell em out of a tank, they need height and flowing air just like chams. :)

Yup, thats the biggest mistake most pershops do with these, they sell em out of a tank, they need height and flowing air just like chams. :)

You are so right, those are the mistakes I would have made. But hopefully I would have found decent research prior to getting one. they sure look cool.

Back
Top Bottom