My new favorite store

i was out looking at newer stores besides petco for feeders, due to lack of knowledge from employee helping me get crickets. I came across a local store that is heaven for a Cham owner. They have more chams than I would know what to do with, everything is fair priced and has more supplies than any of the other stores I went to. Walking through the store noticed owner has two 8' cages special made for his personal chams. Asked him what he feeds them and learned about hornworms and exactly how much a Cham loves them. Decided to buy a cup and try them, my Cham loves them and accidentally bit my finger when trying to get the worm. Anyone near aurora Colorado I suggest looking up nature box emporium. I would happily send my family here to shop due to knowledge and stock.

I love finding new reptile stores. I just found one the other day with at least 50 chameleons in it. It is called jabberwock reptiles. another one that i love is "n.e.r.d" or "zoo creatures" So if anyone is from Massachusetts or New Hampshire I suggest you check those out.

Every time I travel I look for reptile shops. Instead of rest stops it is reptile shops. My wife and I are actually moving from California to Virginia next march. Can you imagine the amount of reptile shops that are in that trip? Cannot wait. HA! It is always good to find something new. When I first started my local pet shop used to have a decent reptile section. Although normally only one Chameleon cage which sucked but it was still cool to go in there and look around. Over the years it has diminished and looking forward to having new local shops around our new home. Wherever that might be. Have to sell this one in California first.

Friday nature box did a customer appreciation bbq before winter set in and surprised all the loyal customers and their vendors with a new store here. So excited for the new products they're getting in and hopefully more reptiles Found my new hobby through a local store that is knowledgeable and well priced.

Back
Top Bottom