My New Chams!!!

dante8858

Well I did it...I didn't want to but I did! I was in the LA area today and decided to drag myself to the show.....and even though I didn't really have the money:) I walked out with two Pygmy chams (not sure which type), a couple of hissing roaches, some reptiaid (thanks Sang!),and 1000+ crickets! I just couldn't resist!
So what is the best way to tell what type of Pygmy chams they are? I have spent a few hours just now looking at the many different kinds but I think one is a bearded pygmy but the other doesn't look like that one and is thiner. I will try to take photos tomorrow but I have a crappy digital camera so we will see how good they turn out.
This was my first time at a reptishow and I liked to see all the different reptiles....many I wished I had the time and space for!

(thanks Sang!)

i think you mean gesang, we are two completly seperate people, allthough she has some of my favorite sambavas.

Look forward to seeing those pics.

I am not 100% sure.
But, I think Flchams only bring Rhampoleon brevicaudatus to the show.
You can confirm it by asking mike (FLChams) directly.

aww dude!

awww! u didn't tell me in the PM that u were going to the show did ya? well anyways, dude nxt time you go to a show, you should buy me 2 pygmies too! i wanted some of those guys! and then i could've payed ya here in Bakersfield! :D so jelous!
i saw of YouTube, they had some soft shelled turtles which i needed! ahhh! i'll just w8 for the nxt show! :p

jeez yall are lucky out there in california. we dont have shows that often, and ours have few chameleons, lol sounds like you had an awsome time!

Well I did it...I didn't want to but I did! I was in the LA area today and decided to drag myself to the show.....and even though I didn't really have the money:) I walked out with two Pygmy chams (not sure which type), a couple of hissing roaches, some reptiaid (thanks Sang!),and 1000+ crickets! I just couldn't resist!
So what is the best way to tell what type of Pygmy chams they are? I have spent a few hours just now looking at the many different kinds but I think one is a bearded pygmy but the other doesn't look like that one and is thiner. I will try to take photos tomorrow but I have a crappy digital camera so we will see how good they turn out.
This was my first time at a reptishow and I liked to see all the different reptiles....many I wished I had the time and space for!

If they were from Mike at FLchams, I think he had Brevs and Temporalis at the show. If one has a TINY hint of a beard on his chin, then that's the brev. The skinny one, if he has no hint of beard, is likely a Temporalis.

Back
Top Bottom