My new CHAM Mr J.R. AKA JOLLY RANCHER

DABRUTE

The son of NOKI!

I got him on 8/17/13 and his Hatch date was 5/14/2013.

I was told not to mess with him for 2 weeks lol But I was trying to film and this is what I got lol I'm also a little nervous lol Big as I am lol I can imagine when he gets older and flares up and attacks lol Can you all give me some friendly advice? But enjoy the small video! Thanks!

http://youtu.be/4Vv03EZZbgU

Grats on your little boy! I have a brother to your little man! My little boy has definitely taken some time to settle in and is just now not so skittish. He will be fine. Just give him plenty of privacy for now. :) He's going to be beautiful just like his daddy! Good luck!

Grats on your little boy! I have a brother to your little man! My little boy has definitely taken some time to settle in and is just now not so skittish. He will be fine. Just give him plenty of privacy for now. :) He's going to be beautiful just like his daddy! Good luck!

So this is NORMAL? LOL But I was told to wait 2 weeks..lol

Yeah.. You will know when he's settled in. He could just hate your phone or camera too. My female nosy be and my little Noki boy can't stand my phone. They will gape and lunge as well so I try to avoid it. Every chameleon is different. Just watch his personality. They really only tolerate us anyway. ;)

My little boy hates my phone (iphone4s) with a black case but will happily sit there when I use my big camera it's odd as they are both black

haha...that's one bad little dude. reminds me of mine when he was younger. he used to try to bite me, and now he reaches for me with both arms everytime I walk by his enclosure. nice setup btw.

haha...that's one bad little dude. reminds me of mine when he was younger. he used to try to bite me, and now he reaches for me with both arms everytime I walk by his enclosure. nice setup btw.

thanks lol i added more vines, it came already with the full set up when i got my cham lol Thanks to Rottsko for hooking me up!

i got some superworms today lol now how can i help him get use to eating out of my hand? He flares up when I move the leaves and try to get close lol Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom