My New Cham "Chance".. One hell of a Homewward Bound trip.

love it & I understand the addiction. We also got a cham from the Kammers he is part ambanja part nosey b & he is the cutest thing so congrats on your new cham

Well that was a fun little story and your new little man there looks like he has some attitude!! haha You have the "Punk! Back off!!" shot, followed but the "You cannot see me, here, on this branch...I am blending" shot. Too cute!!

Well that was a fun little story and your new little man there looks like he has some attitude!! haha You have the "Punk! Back off!!" shot, followed but the "You cannot see me, here, on this branch...I am blending" shot. Too cute!!

Yes, he is quite the actor.

love it & I understand the addiction. We also got a cham from the Kammers he is part ambanja part nosey b & he is the cutest thing so congrats on your new cham
Nice. I'd have to stalk your threads to see pix. Im curious to see what the crosses turn out to look like.

Hi
Nice Cham and cage, just gt a new cage to rehome my veiled "Keith" and am to tempted to get another Cham to fill the old one before my old man gets rid of it...

Quote:""And the pix were taken by my wife with her new Iphone 4S, she swears it's the best thing in the world. lol""

Does she sync them to computer first, I can't post straight from my phone and it really irritates me...

Thanks if u can help
Aaron

Hi
Nice Cham and cage, just gt a new cage to rehome my veiled "Keith" and am to tempted to get another Cham to fill the old one before my old man gets rid of it...

Quote:""And the pix were taken by my wife with her new Iphone 4S, she swears it's the best thing in the world. lol""

Does she sync them to computer first, I can't post straight from my phone and it really irritates me...

Thanks if u can help
Aaron

I feel thats the thing. As long as you have a "free" cage you will be tempted to put something in it. lol

And i usually have her send them to my e-mail then i save them stright to my computer . Then post as an attachment.

Congratulations! He is very handsome. I can't wait to get a Panther of my own. I have my Veiled currently in an Exo Terra. I noticed your temp and humidity gauge. I wanted to give you a tip. I would go get the digital temp/humidity gauge ASAP. Mine were reading at around 60-70% and 80 degrees. I didn't realize until after I bought the nicer ones two days later that it was almost 105 degrees in there. Don't trust those things. I can't believe they even put them on the market. The thermometer was the worst! It seems like the highest it goes is 82 degrees. I just wanted to let you know so something doesn't happen to your little man. It freaked me out big time. Your family will really enjoy your new addition. :)

Wow, how did i miss this. You are completly correct. These things are all off. I already ordered a digital one with probes, comes the 28th. I have his basking light towards the front of the tank (closest branch below is about 12" down). But i just built a barrier out of some Lexan to keep him from spider-climbing upsidedown on the screen top. I fear he will climb onto the portion where the screen is hott from the Basking light.

I got caught up watching a show. Went out to get a drink of water and saw that i forgot the light on in Chance's enclosure. He was fast asleep and i couldn't help taking a pic b4 cutting his lights off. I need a timer. lol

He has been stuffing himself all day with crickets, he took a few of the small Dubias also.

Attachments

• chancesleeping1.jpg
    chancesleeping1.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 183
Awe sweet sleepy baby... to cute. I just can't wait for the day to come that my baby comes home.

First shed !!

:D
Woke up this morning and guess who was shedding.. I can't wait to see whats under it! he has been starting to show some red on his underside and throath.

PS: He turns 3 months tomorrow!

Attachments

• 1st Shed!!.JPG
    1st Shed!!.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 188
  • 1st Shed..JPG
    1st Shed..JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 1st Shedd.JPG
    1st Shedd.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 1st Shedd..JPG
    1st Shedd..JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 161
Took a few pix of Chance post Shed!

Attachments

• Chance1-1.jpg
    Chance1-1.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Chance3-1.jpg
    Chance3-1.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 154
Wow just keeps looking better all the time!

Yea, Lets just say he does not like the new Cham. Their cages are right next to each other. He did this after seeing him. Had to put a piece of cardboard between the two.

Attachments

• Chancepostshed.jpg
    Chancepostshed.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Chancepostshed1.jpg
    Chancepostshed1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 149
Back
Top Bottom