My new baby :)

kiwi23

Hi everyone. This is my new baby Kiwi. I'm pretty sure it's a boy (will try to post pics when I get some decent pics of his feet). I have had him 8 days now. Did lots of research on here, and have been reading up like crazy. I'm guessing based on his size he's about 1-2 months old?

He seems to be doing well and he just ate his first silkie :) I had been trying to get him to eat them for the past 3 days, but now I guess he thinks they are food, so that is a good thing.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say what a great resource these forums are!! I couldn't have done it without you!

Forgot the pic

Here it is

Attachments

• kiwibaby.jpg
    kiwibaby.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 125
Hi everyone. This is my new baby Kiwi. I'm pretty sure it's a boy (will try to post pics when I get some decent pics of his feet). I have had him 8 days now. Did lots of research on here, and have been reading up like crazy. I'm guessing based on his size he's about 1-2 months old?

He seems to be doing well and he just ate his first silkie :) I had been trying to get him to eat them for the past 3 days, but now I guess he thinks they are food, so that is a good thing.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say what a great resource these forums are!! I couldn't have done it without you!

Congratulations on your new chameleon! The best way to know for sure, is to take a picture of the back of his hind legs. If there are bumps (spurs) on the back, then it's a male, if not, then it's a female.

Looks good, can you get a close up pic of the back of his feet? (his heels) if there is a little spur that looks like an extra toe its a male and it is usually obvious if its there or not

Thanks

Thanks everyone! I'm a proud mama!

It's crazy how excited I got when he pooped for the first time and today when he ate his first silkworm!

I will try to get pictures of his feet soon. I'm pretty sure I see a bump, or spur, there, but I would like an opinion from the experts.

Back
Top Bottom