My New Baby Parsons!

Thanks everyone. I'm really excited about her.

She finally ate! I saw her take down 6 small crickets:

Baby%20Parsons%206%20web-XL.jpg

Baby%20Parsons%207%20web%20-XL.jpg

Baby%20Parsons%208%20web-XL.jpg

Baby%20Parsons%209%20web-XL.jpg

I haven't compared a whole lot of babies but I do think I'm on to something. I'm 99% that's a female. Just going on record....

I haven't compared a whole lot of babies but I do think I'm on to something. I'm 99% that's a female. Just going on record....

Well I hope you're 100% correct! I'll keep you guys updated with pictures and we'll figure it out together :)

Wow, so gorgeous! Congrats Wayne, and best of luck for a female and for breeding (that would be a nice bonus if you could sell a couple yourself....:D:cool:).
Your pics are great too, keep us updated of any eating or growing that happens......

These are stunning chameleons. As said they are easier to get over here in the Uk as they come direct from Europe. I can get them for about $850 at the moment from one breeder at about the same size as this.

Would love to own one of these one day!

I had her in a 4' cage initially but I was worried she couldn't easily find her food so I put her in a smaller Kammerflage Panther Palace. It measures 40"x18"x34" which seems to be perfect for her right now. I'll move her up to the 4 footer once she grows a bit more...a lot more actually.

I had her in a 4' cage initially but I was worried she couldn't easily find her food so I put her in a smaller Kammerflage Panther Palace. It measures 40"x18"x34" which seems to be perfect for her right now. I'll move her up to the 4 footer once she grows a bit more...a lot more actually.

Actually, sorry. I have her in the Forever Cage which measures 30"x16"x24".

Back
Top Bottom