My new babies and some more pics...

toddmkeller

Avid Member
So I received a package today from Pam's Chams today. My new Nosy Mitsio male had some company on the way that I didn't expect. There were two deli cups instead of one :D anyway, the unexpected guest is one that we arent sure what local it is because it was an early hatcher and wasn't documented what local it was when it was separated (its either Nosy Faly, or Ankaramy) hopefully its a male so its identifiable. If not i love my females too ;) I didn't really want to bother them much so I just snapped a few photos real quick and here they are :)
This is the little unknown bugger
SANY0461.jpg

Now the Mitsio
SANY0459.jpg

SANY0460.jpg

THANKS PAM!!!

and here are a few other pics

Salvador:
SANY0457.jpg

Photo226.jpg

and Dr. Gonzo aka Mr Mean (one of Juli's veileds)

SANY0454.jpg

I hope you enjoy my pictures!!!

Todd

Todd,
What an excellent surprise 2-4-1!! They are both cuties. Nice pic of Mr. Maean 2.
Salvador sure is a looker and is coming along VERY nicely. Can't wait to possibly meet them all one day in person :D

here are a couple more pics from today after getting settled in... they are still on Washington time however!!!
Mitsio:
SANY0483.jpg

Unknown Local:
SANY0484.jpg

SANY0485.jpg

They are the cutest things to watch :D

Hope you enjoy

Todd

I just got off the phone with Pam and had asked about your chams during our conversation :) She said your mystery is a female. This should be fun to watch develop.

Congrats on the babies!

Give Jah Praise! ;) (if you want to know who I pray to)

Male or Female, its a little cutie. I am thinking its a wee bit early to sex it, considering its only a hatchling. (not even an inch and a half in body length) But Pam knows whats up, and she definitely has more experience sexing baby panthers than I. Anyway thanks for your comments everyone :D

Peace

Todd

If she's a Faly girl, I need to know your religion so that I can start praying again.

Give Jah Praise! ;) (if you want to know who I pray to)

Male or Female, its a little cutie. I am thinking its a wee bit early to sex it, considering its only a hatchling. (not even an inch and a half in body length) But Pam knows whats up, and she definitely has more experience sexing baby panthers than I. Anyway thanks for your comments everyone :D

Peace

Todd

I've already got crazy dreadlocks going. :D

Back
Top Bottom