my montane room

I want you to know.. that I respect you, like you, and love your chams.

Now.....
I HATE YOU! :D

JK JK. Love the set up. Hopefully when I have more space, I can do the same thing.

Reactions: Hoj
Really cool set up Hoj!! You are using 16x16x30 cages correct? I just LOVE seeing other peoples cham rooms, it gives me such inspiration. So do you keep all your NON-Montane's in another room? What do you do differently between the two rooms temp and humidity wise?

thx clark... the others ( veileds/panthers ) are kept in my main floor livin room, they have large decorative cages and live in the same ambient temps as me 75is and have typical lighting and a misting system for heat and humidity.
the montane room is for only them and has its own heat and AC and humidifier, i have low wattage basking sites, ( 1 lamp for 2 cages ) and they are all plumbed with mistking ultamite system. its funny the humidity can be at 40 and if i turn on the mist system the whole room RH goes to like 80 within minutes.
the cages are 16x16x30, i wanted to go with the 18x18x36 but i only had 13ft to work with and 9 cages LoL, one day ill up the size...

Hoj the room looks great, nice clean lines, a very professional look. You née to come and rework my room. Compared to yours mine looks like a beginners get up.
But at least mine has more stuff automated than yours. Does that count for something?

im there you just lemmie know when :)... automated:confused::confused:is that why you flood the house all the time ;) ROTFL:D
and your freerange is AWSOME!!

Thanks, I will look into getting in ASAP! I like how it looks so nice an clean! Is there a place you recommend for buying it at decent prices?

i get 4' x 8' sheets at home depot for $20, they keep it buy the plaxiglass sheets ;)

thx so much for all the great comments, it keeps me inspired to do better :cool::)
you guys ROCK!!!

Wow hoj I LOVE your cham room. I wish I had a extra room I could do that for my reptiles. but for now I have all my chams together (in my extended living room ) lol I can only dream that one day I will have a room to have a set up like that! I love the drainage mine is similar. Keep up the good work.

any plans for the last cage??

Great looking set up. Thank you so much for taking the detailed photos. Really gives me some great ideas! :)

Back
Top Bottom