My MMA debut fight :-) - don't watch if you don't like hitting lol

Good fight. Id love someone to pick a fight with me but nobody will. I wrestle 160 weighing at 172 so i know how it is cutting weight. You should try an ancle pick in there next time for me. I'd love to see it work, it's my best takedown. Im aka Buzz light year for how far out my arms go. :cool: I have a meet saturday, i try and post a video too. Im only 16.

wow good for you bud.

Thank you! Feel free to post any old boxing videos you have.

Ill see if I can find any but I don't think I have any lol. But thank you for the offer. :D

How long have you been fighting for? you look like you really know what your doing !!!!:cool:

wow good for you bud.

Ill see if I can find any but I don't think I have any lol. But thank you for the offer. :D

How long have you been fighting for? you look like you really know what your doing !!!!:cool:

Well just that one time officially and have been training for about 3 or 4 months. But I have been in regular fights growing up and having two older brothers lol. Also wrestling helps a lot.

Wow you have some good skills for only fighting that one fight, aaawwww yes I also have 2 older brothers, oh the beatings :rolleyes:hahaha. Always wanted to get I to wrestling but my school never offered it:(

Wow you have some good skills for only fighting that one fight, aaawwww yes I also have 2 older brothers, oh the beatings :rolleyes:hahaha. Always wanted to get I to wrestling but my school never offered it:(

Yeah it is a real bummer that so many schools don't have it. I would think Canada schools would have it because it is a winter sport and not many sports can be played year around up there in Canada...

Yeah it is a real bummer that so many schools don't have it. I would think Canada schools would have it because it is a winter sport and not many sports can be played year around up there in Canada...

no it would be vary cold playing baseball in the snow lol. I know some schools do but none of the ones I went to did. Except for 1 but I had to move before the season started. I know friends who have been on school teams. But for some reason not many schools do it around here, that I know of:confused:

no it would be vary cold playing baseball in the snow lol. I know some schools do but none of the ones I went to did. Except for 1 but I had to move before the season started. I know friends who have been on school teams. But for some reason not many schools do it around here, that I know of:confused:

Well either way boxing is awesome. I love the movement involved and the straight up beatings they withstand. Also boxing is tougher then mma in my eyes because if you get knocked out in boxing they don't stop it if you get back up! They just keep going. Crazyness to me.

Well either way boxing is awesome. I love the movement involved and the straight up beatings they withstand. Also boxing is tougher then mma in my eyes because if you get knocked out in boxing they don't stop it if you get back up! They just keep going. Crazyness to me.

I remember one of the first times I sparred. One of the guys there beat me so bad they almost knocked me out twice, and I had head gear on I got up the next day with 2 black eyes and a head ache that mind splitting. Had me wondering why I do this lol. Needless to say I didn't go to the gym for a few days.

lol you guys take quite the beating in MMA as well. I have a hole different respect for MMA fighter's. You guys take a bole bunch of different fighting techniques and jumble it all into one awesome fight. I always wonder how you guys remember so many different moves and when to implement them.

Nice fight Nick, I really like the take down in the beginning! Once you had the legs in I was saying "its over he's flattened out, call the match!"
Have fun cutting, just know your not alone! I have to cut 10lbs to go 140lb by next Saturday.

Nice fight Nick, I really like the take down in the beginning! Once you had the legs in I was saying "its over he's flattened out, call the match!"
Have fun cutting, just know your not alone! I have to cut 10lbs to go 140lb by next Saturday.

Ugh cutting does suck... I am at 197 right now and supposed to fight at 170 lol. Hopefully I only have to make 175.

Back
Top Bottom