My MMA debut fight :-) - don't watch if you don't like hitting lol

djfishygillz

Avid Member
Thought some people may enjoy this!
Also the reason there was booing at the end is because I didn't shake his hand, because he actually murdered a homeless person by stomping him to death about 6 years ago (served 5 years in prison only) and it was a hate crime on top of that and he was a white supremacist and he still is actually just hides it except on his facebook. The facebook is where I saw his neonazi attire and friends... So I had a good reason to not shake his hand, but the audience didn't know that lol, until they did some research on their own.

Typically I am a very good sport in wrestling or mma but this guy didn't deserve any respect so I gave him none. Also he was talking a lot of crap before the fight :)

but enough of that. Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPbRYvRC63g

very nice played!!!

like the takedown in the very start!?

as you say you done wrestling so guess your ground game is very good :)?

keep the post comming as you get some more games :)

Fantastic! I really liked the move where you used your chest to knock his head into the mat. You have some serious skill. Congratulations on your first official win, I'm sure there are many more in your future.

I hate watching MMA but I like martial arts.

I liked your use of full body power to body smack his head. Can't stand watching fights like this normally (I'm always afraid someone will get killed or permanantly disabled for ego's sake so it makes me really uncomfortable - not my thing but not saying everyone should share my opinion either), but found that bit interesting.

Internal chinese martial arts are my interest so full body power is a key component.

Is your background only wrestling or do you have some martial art background as well?

Last edited:
I hate watching MMA but I like martial arts.

I liked your use of full body power to body smack his head. Can't stand watching fights like this normally (I'm always afraid someone will get killed or permanantly disabled for ego's sake so it makes me really uncomfortable - not my thing but not saying everyone should share my opinion either), but found that bit interesting.

Internal chinese martial arts are my interest so full body power is a key component.

Is your background only wrestling or do you have some martial art background as well?

I would love to learn more about chinese martial arts sounds very interesting.

oops double post

Fantastic! I really liked the move where you used your chest to knock his head into the mat. You have some serious skill. Congratulations on your first official win, I'm sure there are many more in your future.

Actually the chest bump was just me working in my legs deeper to keep him pinned down. In wrestling it is called leg riding and actually my hips had a lot more pressure on him then my chest, although it seemed to disorient him so I was fine with it lol.

Thank you! Also I really like jiujitsu very cool to learn!

very nice played!!!

like the takedown in the very start!?

as you say you done wrestling so guess your ground game is very good :)?

keep the post comming as you get some more games :)

I guess my takedowns are the best. I am working on stand up still and jiujitsu still needs work but I am fairly good at top control because of wrestling of course.

Go Nick!! Great MMA fight!

Thank you!

Also my next fight is january 4th. I weigh 195 right now and I will be fighting at 170 so it will be a fun weight cut lol.

congrats on your win !! I agree, I also would have no respect for that type of person, glad you gave him just a bit more..... justice ;)

I much rather see people with fighting skills in the octagon fighting with discipline, high standards and honor than in the streets fighting like thugs and making a waste of their lives.

Last edited:
Wow really great fight :D

I boxed for a few years till I was forced out of it ( competitively ) when I got kidney disease.:eek:I came across my fare sare of guys who think there on top of the world. But never a nutzie lol.

I much rather see people with fighting skills in the octagon fighting with discipline and high standards an honor than in the streets fighting like thugs and making a waste of their lives.

Me to that's why I got into boxing. I never got in trouble for hurting any one and no one came back with guns or 10 people just cause one of us lost:rolleyes:

Nice fight, I wouldn't shake his hand either. People that can prey on the weak are honorless and don't deserve that respect.

congrats on your win !! I agree, I also would have no respect for that type of person, glad you gave him just a bit more..... justice ;)
He quit after this fight :)
I much rather see people with fighting skills in the octagon fighting with discipline, high standards and honor than in the streets fighting like thugs and making a waste of their lives.

That is what I am trying to do! Get the adrenaline rush safely lol

Great job!

Thank you!

Wow really great fight :D

I boxed for a few years till I was forced out of it ( competitively ) when I got kidney disease.:eek:I came across my fare sare of guys who think there on top of the world. But never a nutzie lol.

Thanks a lot. Sorry to hear about your kidney. I hope they are functioning properly now. I had an uncle lose a kidney but he is doing well now.

Nice fight, I wouldn't shake his hand either. People that can prey on the weak are honorless and don't deserve that respect.

God will judge everyone in their final hour. Just wish bad things didn't happen to good people so often. I totally agree though about the people preying on the week.

I have a friend who has a rare muscular disease that has his black belt just for the reason that the weak are targeted. Nicest guy I know.

[ QUOTE ]Thanks a lot. Sorry to hear about your kidney. I hope they are functioning properly now. I had an uncle lose a kidney but he is doing well now [ QUOTE ]

Yes they are functional. I just can't fight competitively. But life goes on lol. I I really enjoyed watching yours. You have some real talent. :D

[ QUOTE ]Thanks a lot. Sorry to hear about your kidney. I hope they are functioning properly now. I had an uncle lose a kidney but he is doing well now [ QUOTE ]

Yes they are functional. I just can't fight competitively. But life goes on lol. I I really enjoyed watching yours. You have some real talent. :D

Thank you! Feel free to post any old boxing videos you have.

Also my next fight is january 4th. I weigh 195 right now and I will be fighting at 170 so it will be a fun weight cut lol.

Good fight. Id love someone to pick a fight with me but nobody will. I wrestle 160 weighing at 172 so i know how it is cutting weight. You should try an ancle pick in there next time for me. I'd love to see it work, it's my best takedown. Im aka Buzz light year for how far out my arms go. :cool: I have a meet saturday, i try and post a video too. Im only 16.

Well now I know who is in charge of security when we finally get a chameleon group going in town.

Awesome fight. I remember when ufc first started thinking it would be great fun. I don't have testicular fortitude to participate but it sure looks like great fun.

This also explains why you're so nice. Few people who can fight like that have any need to be a butt...

Back
Top Bottom