My melleri trio enjoying some mist outside

Olimpia

Biologist & Ecologist
I hadn't uploaded photos in a little while, so I took the chance today (since I had to move them all to weigh anyway) to get them outside for a shower in the sunshine and snap some pics.

First one of my "ladies" in their free-range room, hanging out together. These two tolerate each other very nicely, but my little male is smaller and does better by himself in a separate enclosure.

1skk.jpg

Next, everyone outside!

My balcony is under construction so I have to sneak plants outside when no one is working to do outside showers. The two ladies on some schefflera and my boy in an outdoor cage in a corner.

58lj.jpg

Thad eating-

d9vb.jpg

Guinevere (left) and Charlotte (right)

wc7j.jpg

Charlotte -

r1kf.jpg

mh1j.jpg

ne7u.jpg

8iot.jpg

Guinevere -

mkq8.jpg

4ro3.jpg

qnsw.jpg

They are just awesome! So majestic.. I have a local friend with eggs incubating. Im at the top of his list! I hope to get a CB one this summer (fingers crossed)

Great pics Olimpia!!!! Thank you soooo much for sharing them with us!!! I hope you get some babies from them some day,,, I'd be quite interested!

Thanks guys for the kind words!

Curt, good luck! If by the time they hatch there's one unclaimed let me know!

Lisa, that would be great!

Thank you everyone! We're lucky that the weather down here is nice and warm, they absolutely love showers outside.

Olimpia, they all look fantastic! I am so jealous that I can't take mine outside. Looks like they have a great time! Thanks for sharing.

Deb

Back
Top Bottom