My melleri crew! blessed to have!

Mawtyplant

Chameleon Enthusiast
All right! no sick veiled today! spotlight on my healthy crew! 4 year sharing my life with them I still found them fascinating! I wish they can live up to 10 more years!! :)

IMG-1790.JPG IMG-1910.JPG IMG-1908.JPG IMG-1906.JPG IMG-1905.JPG IMG-1904.JPG IMG-1895.JPG IMG-1902.JPG

Your house is like a jungle!! I love it. Instead of living with apes you live with chameleons
haha yep! I found this was a really god way to learn about what they need (in a free range, if everything not perfect you will found chameleon on the floor, on the kitchen, bathroom, roaming for a better place to live! if they stay in place, it mean the territory is suitable! but took time, money and observation and not come without high % of risk (like burn by example! or injury)

haha yep! I found this was a really god way to learn about what they need (in a free range, if everything not perfect you will found chameleon on the floor, on the kitchen, bathroom, roaming for a better place to live! if they stay in place, it mean the territory is suitable! but took time, money and observation and not come without high % of risk (like burn by example! or injury)
That’s amazing! It’s great to see other keepers who just really love the Chams and just want the best for them. Idk how I would feel going to the bathroom and finding a cham in there lol

That’s amazing! It’s great to see other keepers who just really love the Chams and just want the best for them. Idk how I would feel going to the bathroom and finding a cham in there lol
Haha actually it feel like a wallet sound.. cause every time I found then somewhere else it cost me something :p like light, plant, fogger, air conditionner :p last time was a year ago if my memory is good but at the beginning it was almost every week

Thanks for sharing your group - I just adore melleri! :love: if I had to pick an ultimate species to strive toward keeping, this would probably be it for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom