My males

5moldAmbilobe.jpg

BBAmbanjaSkittle.jpg

BBAmbilobeSteel.jpg

NosyMitsioApollo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your photos are not showing up. At least, not on my computer.

Very nice cham, only the second photo is visible in your second post, and only the 4th is visible in your 3rd post.

And please give us some information about them.:)

Last edited:
Your Mitsio is really gorgeous! I wish to keep such beautiful Mitsio one day. It`s really hard to find such Mitsio in Euroipe. Is he a WC or CB?

Also you have almost the same Ambanja as I have. :) He would be the best choice for bloodline change. Too bad that you are not from Europe.

My Nosy Mitsio Apollo is CB...thanks for the compliments! My Ambanja Skittle has been with me for almost 2 years now... and they both need girls!!! the first pic is a BB Ambilobe i got recently, he has a tonuge disorder but the breeder i bought him off of has extended the garuntee week another week or so.. so im praying that he will reverse this "short shooting" problem he has... i've been giving him vit B complex with a fraction more calcium then usual... the second BB Ambilobe's name is Steel... I had named him Steel (man of steel...superman) because the breeder i bought him from had told me that he would grow into a Red bodied BB Ambilobe... but hes almost a yr old now and doesnt have much red??? is there any such thing as "late bloomers"??? if i do end up keeping the little guy which i really really want to... idk what i'd name him... i guess something relating to never giving up or something... lol but faith and hope are girl names!

Back
Top Bottom