Ivy and Hammy Babies One Month Old 4/10/20

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Babies on a Bonsai Tree

My sweet babies are already a month old and getting so big. Most of them have had their first shed. Time sure flies. I will be needing kind and loving home for them soon.

babbies04102020%20015_zps1jirtbmc.jpg

babbies04102020%20023_zpscpomceko.jpg

babbies04102020%20009_zps91s25c5u.jpg

babbies04102020%20025_zpsbjzt2b2r.jpg

babbies04102020%20028_zps1upsppjq.jpg

babbies04102020%20077_zps1kzf3c0r.jpg

babbies04102020%20002_zpssgthgoqa.jpg

babbies04102020%20008_zps6r1f0u5w.jpg

babbies04102020%20069_zpsxtlazace.jpg

babbies04102020%20056_zpspqqyitim.jpg

babbies04102020%20044_zpsoddvgc1k.jpg

babbies04102020%20034_zpsuwv4ezul.jpg

They're looking good Jann! You're going to miss them when they go.

Thank you Lynda! It’s going to be hard to let them go. I hope I can find good homes for all of them.

So cute I need more babies!

Thank you!

Such beautiful babies! Love the first pic...I imagine the one is tapping the other on the shoulder and saying, “hey...she’s at it again with the camera”. ?

Thank you for your kind words. Are you still interested in a baby? Please!!!

[/QUOTE]
Yes! Yes! Yes! I still want and would LOVE a Hammy Jr! When will they be ready to go to their new homes? I was hoping to have been completely set up for a baby Hammy by now, but fate stepped in and I haven’t even gotten started yet.

I hope you find good homes too!

I’m working hard at it. ?

They are beyond precious!! I hope that you find great homes for all of them!

Thank you for the nice complement!

i am very interested in buying one of your babies! A male specifically.

We will message.

Love these cute baby pictures. Turk and Nymeria aren't overly impressed with their nieces and nephews, however :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the kind words. Turk and Nymeria should be proud of their little Brice’s and nephews.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I still want and would LOVE a Hammy Jr! When will they be ready to go to their new homes? I was hoping to have been completely set up for a baby Hammy by now, but fate stepped in and I haven’t even gotten started yet.
[/QUOTE]

I’m so happy you will give one of my boys a good home. Thank you!

Oh, I see yours hatched! Still waiting for my three to hatch, but the eggs look good. It took 11 months for panther chameleon eggs I got from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla to hatch, so it may be something about their location and conditions (in my office at work, under my desk) that results in longer hatch times.

Omgosh! I am in love!

Me too! Thank you for your nice comment!

Oh, I see yours hatched! Still waiting for my three to hatch, but the eggs look good. It took 11 months for panther chameleon eggs I got from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla to hatch, so it may be something about their location and conditions (in my office at work, under my desk) that results in longer hatch times.

Yes, different temps and conditions play a big part in how fast they hatch.

Let us know when you have babies.

You should be a professional wildlife photographer. These are great.

Thank you for your kind compliment!

Back
Top Bottom