My male veileds;)

pinocchiosmommy

I can not believe how big these guys have gotten in 6 weeks. Here are some photos I took today. They are not the best, I have a crappy camera. But at 18 weeks old or 4 and a half months one of my little boys is getting stripes.

Kermit with his stripes.( Mad at me)

attachment.php

Kermit on my hand

attachment.php

Beaker in his enclosure (starting to get some colors)

attachment.php

I tried to get more of Beaker, but he runs and dives, so I thought best to leave him alone.

How old are they? also, how long are they from nose to tip of tail, roughly? i have mixed thoughts on how old mine is.

I got them on March 12th and they were both 8 weeks old. So I guess they are now 15 weeks old.
I just got a rough measurement of beaker and he is about 8 inches from nose to tail. It is vey hard to measure them because neither of them like to be handled.

I got them on March 12th and they were both 8 weeks old. So I guess they are now 15 weeks old.
I just got a rough measurement of beaker and he is about 8 inches from nose to tail. It is vey hard to measure them because neither of them like to be handled.

thank you very much! i was told that mine was 2 weeks when i got him, and ive had him a little over a month, but the place i got him from has 4-5 month olds and mine isnt much smaller than them.... so just trying to figure it all out!

Back
Top Bottom