My male veileds;)

pinocchiosmommy

I can not believe how big these guys have gotten in 6 weeks. Here are some photos I took today. They are not the best, I have a crappy camera. But at 18 weeks old or 4 and a half months one of my little boys is getting stripes.

Kermit with his stripes.( Mad at me)

Kermit on my hand

Beaker in his enclosure (starting to get some colors)

I tried to get more of Beaker, but he runs and dives, so I thought best to leave him alone.

camimom

How old are they? also, how long are they from nose to tip of tail, roughly? i have mixed thoughts on how old mine is.

pinocchiosmommy

I got them on March 12th and they were both 8 weeks old. So I guess they are now 15 weeks old.
I just got a rough measurement of beaker and he is about 8 inches from nose to tail. It is vey hard to measure them because neither of them like to be handled.

camimom

I got them on March 12th and they were both 8 weeks old. So I guess they are now 15 weeks old.
I just got a rough measurement of beaker and he is about 8 inches from nose to tail. It is vey hard to measure them because neither of them like to be handled.
thank you very much! i was told that mine was 2 weeks when i got him, and ive had him a little over a month, but the place i got him from has 4-5 month olds and mine isnt much smaller than them.... so just trying to figure it all out!

Top Bottom