My little Stanley is 4 today!!!

lisagr07

Avid Member
Stanley is my Luie and Camille "baby" I got from Jannb when he was 3 months old.

yzuby5a5.jpg

He's always been the easiest, sweetest guy and has totally spoiled me!!!!!! I want them all to be like him but I know it won't happen. I was very lucky to get to raise him up, I'm sure he will forever be favorite!!!

Pics from today, it finally warmed up enough yo get him outside!

gebypa8y.jpg

dahudepu.jpg

5e5yqu3u.jpg

a9y6ytet.jpg

yha7agep.jpg

Here are a few of my favs over the years....

urynumer.jpg

equ9y3ur.jpg

y5a8aha8.jpg

9yhebyta.jpg

pu7uveba.jpg

And one more of him and me...

yva2e8y9.jpg

Lord, I can't believe it's been 4 years already. Where does the time go? lol Happy hatchday Stanley, handsome boy.

It doesn't seem possible that was four years ago. Time sure goes fast!! Happy Birthday Stanley!! Many more with your Mom who loves you.

He looks great! Your very lucky to have him,happy hatch day Stanley!

Thank you Quinn, I do feel lucky to have him!! Thanks for the compliment!

Lord, I can't believe it's been 4 years already. Where does the time go? lol Happy hatchday Stanley, handsome boy.

Ikr,,, time has really flown, 4 years went by sooo fast!!! Thanks got the Hatchdayyyyyyyy wishes!!

Stanley looks very happy and healthy. He's a big guy too : )

Hey Lisa,, Stanley was put on a diet a few months ago,, he didn't want to be fat and four!!! He seems happy I hope he enjoyed his day!

Happy coming out of the egg day. Woot Woot Stanley, you are a cutie pie.

Thanks Jesse,, he loves the camera!!!!

Happy Hatch Day Stanley! He is such a cutie- I love his face, looks like he is smiling! :)

Ha Jennifer,, I do believe that you're right, he does look to be smiling! Thanks for the HD wishes!!

It doesn't seem possible that was four years ago. Time sure goes fast!! Happy Birthday Stanley!! Many more with your Mom who loves you.

I do love him soooo much Laurie, he's been a very easy pleasure!!!
I hope to have him at least 4 more!!! Thanks for the BD wishes!!

Lisa...... I see NOTHING little about Stanley :D he is a hoss and a good looking one I might add LOL

Ha thanks Steve,,, he is a well developed young man! It's from eating feeders that have been fed your Bug Buffett!!!

Happy Hatchday Stanley - you're looking fantastic for 4!

Well thank you Michelle,, thank you very much!!! ;-)

Happy hatch day Stanley! You have grown into a handsome man!

Thanks so much Julia for you compliment on Stanley!!!

Happy hatchday to your beautiful boy! I hope you have many more happy and healthy and years together!!

Happy hatchday! He is handsome boy :)

Thank you Emilia! Stanley loves your comment!!

Happy hatchday to your beautiful boy! I hope you have many more happy and healthy and years together!!

Thank you soooo much Carol!!! I truely hope we have another 4 together!!! He's an amazing fellow!!!

Happy hatch day Stanley!! What a handsome hunk! :)

Thanks Lindsey!!! I think he's hunky also!!!!

Happy Hatch Day Stanley! You are one handsome man! Give him a kiss for me Lisa.

Stanley and I appreciate your HD wishes, he got his good looks from his daddy!!!!
I'll deliver the kiss in the morning, he's gone to sleep tonight!!

Back
Top Bottom