My little guy

Zilla005

Finally got the temperatures and everything perfect. 75-76 ambient 84-85 basking. Just got him and here he is.

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 154
Thank you. I have decided to name him Malachi. Which in hebrew means messenger of god. I was debating between malachi and marmion which means "small one". I think ill go with malachi though.

I think malachi is great. CHILDREN OF THE CORN hahah I love that movie and a good name for a more than likely pissy veiled.

haha, I've never watched that movie. He doesnt seem like he's going to be too pissy. But then again im not experienced. Although he will grab crickets out of my hand. that was pretty neat. is there anything against hand feeding? figure i should ask before i continue doing that. i was going to put a cricket on a limb in the cage and he snatched it right from my finger, so i tried it again about a minute later and he grabbed that one up quick too... so neat watching them eat. anyway, let me know if i should not do this, if a shouldnt i shall stop :)

lol, when they reach juvenile stage, they will go teenager mode at you.
if they can talk they probably say "I hate you, mom/ dad!" and slam the door :)
enjoy as much as you can when he's still nice :D

the only fake plants i have in there are the vines. i wanted to give him a sense a security. i have a pothus plant in there as well though. as the pothus grows ill move it around the cage to fill it in a bit and mix the real plant with the fake vines.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom