My Killer Ambanja on a DinoFuel Diet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkilgour

This guy was purchased from TodNedo! I needed Nedo's ambanja to add more colors in my ambanja line. I also started feeding my chams DinoFuel religiously and my chameleons colors have exploded. This ambanja's colors should speak for themselves.

Attachments

• killerambanja.jpg
    killerambanja.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 245
That actually does sound pretty decent. I think all of the ingredients are what Sandrachameleon recommends in her blogs. How do you use it, as gutload or sprinkled on insects? Does it stick easily to insects?

Nearly forgot to add, that Ambanja is nuts! He's just smoking!

Thanks everyone for the compliments! The crickets love their DinoFuel veggies and my beardies love their DinoFuel dusted veggies too.

Brock, in the past I have had some chameleons just appear drab. I tried rich diets, new UVB bulbs, etc. They helped, but I wanted to search for better ingredients, because I felt nutrition was key. After reading many of Sandra's posts, I felt I could make something that could provide an excellent diet that followed her guidelines to an extent. After only a month on DinoFuel, I significantly noticed brighter colors and less of the "drab" appearance. Also, some of the ingredients are known for their health benefits and the ability to strengthen the immune system.

Sounds interesting. Any before/after pics? How long til effects take place?

So do you mix it with your calicum when dusting feeders? or do you feed it to your feeders when useing it on chameleons? How do you use it? and how often?

Couldn't resist.. I just bought some. Hope it helps for my Diego. I'm more hoping it will help get him healthier more then colorful.. but both would be great ;)!

Spirulina

This stuff is an organic algae i think or something of the sort. I worked at jamba juice and we put it in a few of our healthy drinks. it naturally increases color of the drinks so maybe the same happens for the CHAMELEONS!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom