my jacksons

im faster

ok so i wanna post some pics... tell me what tou think..

DSCF0720.jpg

DSCF0926-1.jpg

DSCF0180.jpg

DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

000_0477.jpg

DSCF0547.jpg

yea i figured that much cuz one is bigger than the other (looks older to me) and has a different pattern. Which is why i specified the second pic. The second is kinda fat and angry lol.

Worth submitting to photo contest!!

You will definitely win my vote on the first pic showing a frontal side view showing his tail fully curled! You captured his total Chameleon personality!

Christine

awwww lovely pictures i like the 7th one on the first pics and the 1st one on the second pics how long have u had him/her for?

There are some suggested guidlines for good photo entries.

Here is one that Brad reccomends that both the photographers use, and the judges use to decide. Photography: What Makes A Great Shot

Additionally,

Here is an external link that I believe does a good job at explaining what makes a good photograph.

photo quality
I prefer sharp photos with the subject in focus. Spacing and the interplay between light and shadow may be of influence.

background
I prefer a natural background. Excessive showing of unnatural items (including people) may detract from the photo score.

chameleon
I judge the subject of the photo to other chameleons of the same species. This allows a species without much color to compete with chameleons like panthers.

Due to the simple fact that photography can be an art, there are exceptions to some of the above criteria. This post is subject to change at any time.

Instead of taking photos and deciding which one is best suited for the contest, I strongly suggest composing a photo with the intent of it being in the contest. Trust.

The chameleons look great. Especially the one witht he really girthy limbs.

If I lived in Hawaii, I would honestly be keeping these chameleons in cages outside built into windows. I can't think of much better than to have;
A) chameleons living ouside where they are thiving (now) naturally, and
B) to be able to walk by a window and always see a chameleon there.

If I lived in Hawaii, I would honestly be keeping these chameleons in cages outside built into windows. I can't think of much better than to have;

thanks...

yes i would loeve to have a outside cage.. BUT i live on base.. so its not possible.. but as soo as i move off you can sure bet ill have one..

i was just showing these pics.. not taking them for the foto contest.. i was jst curious if people thought they were worty, or had i shot i guess.

Before i had to move into the city (where you dont get a yard), i was at a house with a really nice yard, and a GREAT spot for my cham. I had her cage elevated into a tree that positioned half in the sun and half shaded. She was always super healthy looking, and i never had any problems with her eating or drinking. It sure was a treat to have it live outside in its natural habitat. You are right tho Will, its pretty neat!

Back
Top Bottom