My Jackson's Cham

Rmitch223

My Jackson Cham

This is my first post here, figured I would show you guys a few picks of my Jackson.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 151
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 159
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 150
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 142
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 145
Good looking Jacksons... And welcome, I'm new as well but already getting tons of great advice from very knowledgable people.... This is a great forum

My enclosure setup. Not a very good pic, Ill try to get some better ones later.
I need to get a table to set it on soon.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 105
Welcome to the forums! I have to say, that cham has a fine set of horns! :eek: Probably some of the coolest ones I've seen on a Jackson's so far. :)

My enclosure setup. Not a very good pic, Ill try to get some better ones later.
I need to get a table to set it on soon.

What a nice looking Jackson's!
Here is a good caresheet to guide you with his care, since they have different needs than other kinds of chams--a fact that too many sellers seem to be unaware of and people are often given bad care instructions, as a result:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/jacksons/

He will definitely appreciate it when he is up higher than eye level.
Jackson's are typically shy and often nervous, and the extra height makes them less stressed.

Glad you found the forum.
Welcome!

What a nice looking Jackson's!
Here is a good caresheet to guide you with his care, since they have different needs than other kinds of chams--a fact that too many sellers seem to be unaware of and people are often given bad care instructions, as a result:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/jacksons/

He will definitely appreciate it when he is up higher than eye level.
Jackson's are typically shy and often nervous, and the extra height makes them less stressed.

Glad you found the forum.
Welcome!

Ive had him for about 6 months. I educated myself thoroughly before I got one because i knew there care was advanced. I believe I'm doing a fairly good job for a newbie. He seems healthy and happy. Ive always been strict about his temperature and humidity levels. i have a digital thermometer/hydrometer with a probe placed in the mid level of the hibiscus. I look forward to learning as much as i can here and specifically about diversifying his diet more than I am currently.

Here are a few more photos i took earlier while letting him get some natural sunlight.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 91
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 94
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 101
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 95
Awesome Jackson , if your looking for variety try some silk worms, and some bb flies to change things up. I'm rather new here as well but already learned a lot from these folks.

Back
Top Bottom