My Jackson gave birth to a baby.

Parkjw

I've been asking a lot of questions here about whether she's a female or male, but my Jackson was a female.
I gave birth to a baby yesterday.
Ten out of 16 lived, and unfortunately six left.

The last picture is the female who gave birth.

Attachments

• 6038B1AF-9D1A-427F-A3A5-67608E3E7C90.jpeg
    6038B1AF-9D1A-427F-A3A5-67608E3E7C90.jpeg
    506.8 KB · Views: 139
Congrats! They are adorable! I hope you have the babies in a separate enclosure because mama might eat them. They are adorable! Soon you will have to separate them all into they’re individual enclosures because they’re very territorial and will stress each other out. You can use collapsible butterfly cages you can get on Amazon. you will also need lots of pinhead crickets and fruit flies.

@JacksJill @Mendez

Congrats! They are adorable! I hope you have the babies in a separate enclosure because mama might eat them. They are adorable! Soon you will have to separate them all into they’re individual enclosures because they’re very territorial and will stress each other out. You can use collapsible butterfly cages you can get on Amazon. you will also need lots of pinhead crickets and fruit flies.

@JacksJill @Mendez
Thank you.
I'm currently separated from my mom.
Should each of the 10 cubs be kept individually?

Thank you. From the second link, I think it's individual breeding, but wouldn't it be less ventilated if we kept them in glass kennels?

The glass she used has ventilation near the bottom and with the heat from the lights creates a chimney effect for ventilation. They will have a much much beter chance of survival if you can get them separated soon, within a month.

Back
Top Bottom