166dbfd6.jpg

6c5b984c.jpg

Diego....
203ef516.jpg

4f476384.jpg

Raiden....
a069e971.jpg

e9088568.jpg

I like the first picture. Your little guy is sticking his tongue out at you. By the way they are all cute!

omg omgomgomg I am dying here... I want a hedggie so bad.... your guys are incredible...

I just picked up a little guy the other day. hes a little bastard! Always pissed off. Any recomendations for calming him down? Great group you got there!

how old is he? If he is a hoglet around 8-12 weeks old - he will be going through quilling. This is where the adult spines come through and it can be very uncomfortable for a hoggle. You can soothe his skin with an occasional aveeno bath. Other than that the best thing is keep handling him - ignore and huffing etc and if he bites do not put him back as he will bite again to get his way. If you get an old t shirt (something with your smell on it) and put in his enclosure it will help him get used to you.

Another good thing is treats - offer him mealies (or whatever his fave is) when you get him out and while he is out. He will learn that coming out is a good thing and will eventually be begging to come out lol

Hes about 3 months old. Already has his quils and looken very nice. Ive been getting him out every day for 10-20 min and dealing with his huffing and puffing. Hopefully with enough handeling hell come around.
DSC_0419.jpg

Back
Top Bottom