My guy sure has been acting weird lately.

I'm not sure why he is doing this, maybe you guys can shed some light. Almost every time I open his cage to feed him or water the plants or whatever...he scrambles to get on me and out of his cage. He's a actually crawling on my head right now...lol. Can anyone tell me what is going on? :)

Well, I wouldn't imagine he would want to be in a cage...lol. Just thought it was odd he wants to crawl all over me instead of his plants.

He really isn't that old, only had him like a month. I'll post a picture when I get home from work. They told me at the pet store when I got him that he would get to about 15 inches which he is nowhere near yet. Now grant you I'm not complaining about him wanting to be on me, kinda think it's cool. :)

One of my males always does this to, I thinks it's because when he's out he can see his women lol only thing he doesn't realise is she doesn't want anything to do with him atm

Post a pic of ur cage

4825ab64-22da-17c4.jpg

The one below is for size reference.

4825ab64-22ee-7fa2.jpg

What's that thing with the red wingy looking things looming over his cage? I wonder if that freaks him out? Unless he is, in fact, looking for a lady, I think your chameleon should be reluctant to leave his cage.

He does look old enough to have an interest in the ladies though.

What's that thing with the red wingy looking things looming over his cage? I wonder if that freaks him out? Unless he is, in fact, looking for a lady, I think your chameleon should be reluctant to leave his cage.

lol you have a grate eye :))) thats freaky :))

I forgot to mention, I moved everything out of the living room and into my bedroom. Too much traffic in there. That red thing is a really old Spawn action figure. :cool:

If he is looking for a lady, what am I supposed to do? I don't have a female or anything to take care of the eggs.

Mine does this also. He is now about 8 months. I was wondering if he is tired of his cage, or if it was getting too small for him.

So, is this the cage in it's current location? If so I would take that Spawn thing outta there and see if that helps. He might look at that and think "big bird that's going to want to eat me".

Can you post some pix of him? Mine has been doing the same thing recently. I have only male chams at the moment so I don't know where he expects to find some action from haha

My female veiled does the same thing as far as jumping on me when I open her cage. In fact, that was why I bought her! At the pet store I looked at her in the cage and she walked down her branch and up to the glass as if she NEEDED me to get her out. I thought she wanted a bigger cage and the mesh cage (the pet store told me glass was fine the first year) so I bought the large Reptibreeze cage and moved her in. She has not changed wanting to ride on my shoulder!

Okay, no more Spawn thing, that's good. When did you move the enclosure?

Sorry it took waaaaaay to long to respond. Got distracted. Anyway...I moved it about 2 weeks ago, but he has me very worried. Just about to the point of a vet visit. His urate is a mix of dark solid and bright orange. No matter what I do it seams to be getting hydrated and now he seems like he doesn't want to eat. They're crickets running around his cage but he does nothing. I mean he might eat one, but then just turns his nose up at them. He has begun to sneeze more as of late as well. Any ideas guys?

Back
Top Bottom