My gorgeous girl

She's really sweet-tempered too. She's getting a little pudgy too - not sure if it's eggs or just too many bugs! She's about 6-7 months old and prettier every day!

oozlecolor.jpg

the more I see veiled on here (rather than poorly cared for and stressed out pet store ones) the more I like them, she's almost as color full as your tat! nice colors on both ;-)

the more I see veiled on here (rather than poorly cared for and stressed out pet store ones) the more I like them, she's almost as color full as your tat! nice colors on both ;-)

i second this lol, i started with a panther, but every time i see veiled on here i want one of those too :p well i guess after my next panther im getting in the summer its a veiled! haha

Thanks all!

I got her locally - I got all of them (except for one young high-yellow male from Tiki Tiki Reptiles) locally.

I love veileds. Definitely my favorite. Love their wide-ranging personalities too. I've seen some panthers with great color but never had much interest in getting one. We also have two little baby flapneck chams. They are cute too but more my husbands interest.

It's actually my husband holding her - my arms aren't quite so hairy! His tattoos are old and kind of run together ....

Back
Top Bottom