My first panther chameleon hatchlings are finally here!

I wanted to make a little post to share the event that unfolded here over the last few days. I finally had my first clutch of panther chameleons hatch out that were laid in mid-December. I'm still waiting on a final count as not all of them have hatched, but we're at around 20 so far. It's been an amazing experience as I've wanted to see the tiny babies ever since I started keeping panther chameleons. These guys have some stunning genetics, it doesn't get much better so I'm very excited to see how they turn out! The sire is my boy Kublai who is abnormally large for a panther just like his sire Zanaka from Jonathon Hill at iPardalis, so I'm interested in seeing if that size difference carries down to these guys as well. He's also made some amazing color changes throughout his life so far, going from complete YBRB colors as in the one photo and then to YBBB.

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg

SIRE (Kublai from iPardalis's pair Zanaka and Sunny):
SIRE1.jpg
SIRE2.jpg

DAM (from Chromatic Chameleons's pair Kromatisk and Shirley (Shirley came from Kammer's Silk and Fantara):
Sire Kromatisk shown left, Shirley's sire shown right (Silk from Kammerflage)

image4.jpeg
LANDY.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to make a little post to share the event that unfolded here over the last few days. I finally had my first clutch of panther chameleons hatch out that were laid in mid-December. I'm still waiting on a final count as not all of them have hatched, but we're at around 20 so far. It's been an amazing experience as I've wanted to see the tiny babies ever since I started keeping panther chameleons. These guys have some stunning genetics, it doesn't get much better so I'm very excited to see how they turn out! The sire is my boy Kublai who is abnormally large for a panther just like his sire Zanaka from Jonathon Hill at iPardalis, so I'm interested in seeing if that size difference carries down to these guys as well. He's also made some amazing color changes throughout his life so far, going from complete YBRB colors as in the one photo and then to YBBB.

View attachment 327644View attachment 327645

SIRE (Kublai from iPardalis's pair Zanaka and Sunny):
View attachment 327649View attachment 327650

DAM (from Chromatic Chameleons's pair Kromatisk and Shirley (Shirley came from Kammer's Silk and Fantara):
Sire Kromatisk shown left, Shirley's sire shown right (Silk from Kammerflage)

View attachment 327652View attachment 327653
Congratulations on your babies They are adorable😍 and the adults are beauties!!!! I have a Kromatisk x nightshade boy who is 7mos old. He has the greatest personality, we feel so lucky to have him. 😄 Enjoy those babies while you have them and best of luck with them. I’ve attached a pic of my boy. I love seeing others with similar genetics!

Attachments

• 6CD87481-5898-465C-99DB-69D642AA676A.jpeg
    6CD87481-5898-465C-99DB-69D642AA676A.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom