My first fischer

cr69g2

Last night i got my first fischer chameleon in a trade with julie from chamo wear or aka chams1..thanks again julie...just thought id show some pics

Attachments

• fish.JPG
    fish.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 170
  • fishie.jpg
    fishie.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 153
Glad you like him, Carlos!! :D He's been my favorite fischer! I haven't yet gotten to spend much time with my end of the bargain .... (to be divulged later in another thread when I actually have time to sit down and take pics...:)) although I already love her! She spent the night in the free range. Anyway, I have no doubt that you will do well with him. Enjoy!

Here's another pic of him that was previously in another thread:

View attachment 13953

yeah hes awesome i experimented with the humidifier..it freaked him out....but he did eat this morning :)

He is beautiful, I would love him for you!!! I don't kow what Julie got in trade but unless it was a parsons I think you got the better deal, enjoy.:D

While I would have preferred a parsons (knowing full well that Carlos would never have parted with it)..... yes, it was more than a fair trade! I am out of town this weekend but will be posting pics soon. :)

What nice little cham you got there...congratulations.

Hey Julie do you have any more? ;)

What nice little cham you got there...congratulations.

Hey Julie do you have any more? ;)

And he has the personality to go along with his looks....;)

Sorry, he was my last one. I'm sure I will have more in the future, though. I absolutely love that species. Maybe in time for the show in October, perhaps?? :D

Back
Top Bottom