my first chameleon :)

angriesthedgehog

picked up this young lady on saturday... she is a 1.5 year old veiled but is only the length of my thumb :( apparently due to a breakup and the missus dumped her chammies on her boyfriend who had no idea on their care. It is believed she may be from a brother / sister or other related pairing but hopefully she will have a happy home with me now :)

well here is Pogoo...

d9a4789c.jpg

388fb539.jpg

91f8bf56.jpg

and not a chameleon... but I picked up these two on sat as well :)

Xin Xin...
089445da.jpg

Worcester...
14e1de18.jpg

Wow your getting quite a collection there - i'm completely jealous :D
She does look really small for a 1.5 year old - are you sure she's this old?

Last edited:
your cham looks on the thin side, fatten her up with wax worms and silkies. are you sure shes that old?

She also looks like she has mbd developing, you should take her to a vet for shots and probably meds.

She doesn't look like she has MBD. I do agree she doesn't look a year old though, maybe 4 months? I love the little hedgehogs!!

Oh my gosh, your hedge hogs are freaking awesome!! I'm super super jealous. My bro's friend had one when I was in 3rd grade and it was the coolest thing ever. I love their little noses. :)

But I do agree that she is way younger than 1.5 yrs old! She's gotta be like 3-4 months old.

well - she belonged to a friend of a friend's girlfriend who bred her (she had others too) from either brother to sister or mother to son. She did not look after them well. When they broke up she dumped all her chammies on her bf who gave them to my friend as he had no knowledge of their care and my friend had owned them for years. She is deffo 1.5 years - something has stunted her growth :/ poor girlie.

I shall have to go post pics of my hogs lol

Back
Top Bottom