My Family of Pets (pic heavy)

cswan19

I have a 3 month old veiled chameleon named malibu:

A 9 year old yellow lab named Rex that we rescued from the Humane Society when he was just over a year (he is so sweet and friendly, but hes not the smartest:rolleyes:)

He LOVES the water:

I have a 5-6 month old Lionhead bunny named Buns:

When we first got her:

She's a cuddler and LOVES to sit on my shoulder:

Sorry wouldn't let me post so many pictures in one thread

I also have a baby crested gecko named Gator... still trying to get him used to me, he's pretty shy and jumpy right now:

His setup:

And a 2 year old leopard gecko named Petey, I got him from a friend of mine that was going off to college and asked me to care for him. He's really chill and loves to be handled... most of the time lol.

He likes to fall asleep in his water bowl while watching the fish tank which is next to him lol

His setup (just got a 29 gallon tank yesterday that I will be moving him into in the next few days):

And last but not least I have a 10 gallon saltwater tank, I live in Florida right on the water so I spend a lot of time in the water (surfing, diving, fishing etc) and occasionally find some cool stuff for my tank. I found all the teeth in the tank as well as some small hermit crabs and two seahorse that were caught in a crab trab and needed care when I got them (they are good and healthy now:D ). the clownfish was bought form a local fish store though lol

When I first got the seahorse, they wouldnt leave each others sides, the big one was dangerously skinny due to an ectoparasite that is gone now.

Thanks for taking the time and checking out my many and wonderful pets!!

Great group of animals! That lab with the toy was a great photo moment.

The sea horses are also pretty darn neat. From what i know they need a lot of verticle pieces in the tank to cling to. You may want to look into some natural slat plants to go in there or maybe something that would give them more places to hang out.

You have a lovely, adorable family of critters! Your lab and bunny are just precious. Labs are the best dogs!!!

Great group of animals! That lab with the toy was a great photo moment.

The sea horses are also pretty darn neat. From what i know they need a lot of verticle pieces in the tank to cling to. You may want to look into some natural slat plants to go in there or maybe something that would give them more places to hang out.

Thanks, I have a few more posts in there since that photo was taken, i might still need some more though :eek: lol

You have a lovely, adorable family of critters! Your lab and bunny are just precious. Labs are the best dogs!!!

Thank you!! i agree labs are very friendly and playful! I love them :)

Back
Top Bottom