My emerald girl 😍🤩💚

pascal2023

Avid Member
The change in colours will always amaze me, been noticing P exploring her cage the last couple days and sleeping near her lay bin. Like we all discussed before I wonder if she’s slowly becoming receptive 💚

5062E006-3815-4B2F-A024-FD89B8992FD1.jpeg AB61DD8B-97A1-4823-97BE-56A0AC8AB2D7.jpeg 63CD2C50-22A1-4D95-AAA9-023A548C3DCA.jpeg 5BCBFFA6-C619-4A85-B287-B9B77CDF0EF3.jpeg

Pretty girl!

Cage note: I would remove the rope from the cage. These can grow bacteria and they can get their nails caught in them. Watch the black jungle vines. They can flake off the black coating which can be dangerous if they rub their eyes on them. She is at an age where eating her plants will be more common. I would remove the fake ones and attach them to the outside of the cage due to this.

Pretty girl!

Cage note: I would remove the rope from the cage. These can grow bacteria and they can get their nails caught in them. Watch the black jungle vines. They can flake off the black coating which can be dangerous if they rub their eyes on them. She is at an age where eating her plants will be more common. I would remove the fake ones and attach them to the outside of the cage due to this.
Notes taken! Thankyou Be! Funnily enough I just brought her 2 more live hanging plants to go in the corners so these were going to be replaced anyway, I might just buy some sticks and attach them where the vines are, I’ve just removed the rope and it’s a shame about the vines lol I just brought another one yesteday 😂

Notes taken! Thankyou Be! Funnily enough I just brought her 2 more live hanging plants to go in the corners so these were going to be replaced anyway, I might just buy some sticks and attach them where the vines are, I’ve just removed the rope and it’s a shame about the vines lol I just brought another one yesteday 😂
The only fake vines I like are the flukers ones... I too bought way too many jungle vines in the beginning. Then they started flaking off the coating everywhere. So yeah not so bueno but I was there too.

Going to weigh her when I’m home but she’s definitely put a little on! Can definitely see some teal now @MissSkittles 💙
9EE90CCD-B9C6-475A-B770-FC99EB661C1E.jpeg
9EE90CCD-B9C6-475A-B770-FC99EB661C1E.jpeg E04AEC28-A4DB-420C-9A32-2350EB5ABBC8.jpeg C7CBB8CF-A38D-477A-A014-B080028E6763.jpeg 0C42CCC8-04F6-401D-8393-A8E9AB9C75FA.jpeg CD6AF750-17CD-4160-B1D4-B1681484DCD3.jpeg
This was from medication/ cream and feeding time earlier. Been off her food a little more and although every time she’s been exploring the bottom of her cage she’s gone no where near her lay bin … sounds stupid but should I physically show her it’s there or will she find it? 😂🥲

i’ve definitely noticed different coloration and tiny yellow tail spots under her pits and a couple teal rings on her tail but The colours that stand out are on her casque, not sure if the photos show the different colouration too well! All taken from today

First she’ll go thru her receptive phase…all dressed up with her colors and roaming all over her enclosure in her endless search for a handsome cham man. That can last for a few weeks before her activity settles down. She’ll keep her colors but will calm down to her usual activity levels. Anytime from a few weeks after the end of being receptive, she can lay her eggs. Some are more obvious than others with their gravid coloration, but at least some part of them will darken. After laying eggs she’ll keep her colors, but they won’t be so vibrant until the whole process repeats. My one girl who hasn’t laid in almost 3 years has come very close to returning to being all green.

Well hopefully she’ll be nice for a change bwcayse she’s been hating me with a passion since I went on that week long Trip 😂
They’ll always hate us with passion 😂😂 Mine is never friendly when I enter her domain, but she’s always friendly when she enters my domain, mostly begging for food or trying to make me weak with her beautiful eyes to still bring her food 🤣🤣

Last edited:
The new part is in on the left-hand side and I have ordered a couple smaller hanging parts for each corner and some different vines that aren’t so coarse, so hopefully by Friday her entire enclosure will be fake plant free haha!

Is there such a thing as too many plants though? I feel like it’s really crowded in there 🫠

CF13F50D-C07B-4BFE-936D-1C4300909E1F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom