My emerald girl šŸ˜šŸ¤©šŸ’š

I figured the black vines you can see in there Iā€™m going to hook along the ceiling and near the window so she can explore the highest point of the room and get some natural sunlight! And Iā€™m replacing them with some softer and after ones in her enclosure to avoid any injuries / scratches šŸ’ššŸ˜‰šŸŖ²

Well P heā€™s definitely going to hate me today, I ordered food for her in bulk online and I time is it so when I run out of her food she would have a new delivery in which was supposed to be today I ordered it two days ago for next day delivery and itā€™s not here so I called the company to ask where it was and they got my order confused with someone else thinking I cancelled my order so I have to wait another two days šŸ„² I went in to the two nearest pet stores and there is nothing apart from wax worms and mealworms šŸ˜”

Yes, I believe they are. They look like big ugly mealworms.
Yeah okay Iā€™ve see them all the time! Iā€™ll grab some tomorrow but theyā€™ll only last a couple days, the pet stores near me never get new stock in of anything and those feeders are usually always dead šŸ˜•

I get mine at the bait shop, 30 for $4.50 and they last me months
Considering I live on the coast youā€™d think there would be a load of bait/ finishing shops ā€¦ there really isnā€™t šŸ˜‚ I did ask my dad if the one near us is open still and apparently it closes down about 5 year ago šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom