My emerald girl šŸ˜šŸ¤©šŸ’š

1E131A5E-350C-49F1-B56B-BCA9A190372B.jpeg

Look at this girl, very social today! Colours are gorgeous! She decided sheā€™d be friendly and voluntarily walked onto me today, mustā€™ve recharged her social battery ! Started hissing when I tried to put her back, Iā€™ve learnt not to be so clingy with her and havenā€™t really held her properly in a while unless I was putting her cream on!

042BE096-EA63-49FE-8BD8-AF71FF3B351B.jpeg

** poop and urate ** ā€¦ sorry

Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™m doing anything wrong what sheā€™s going through whatever sheā€™s going through right now, As I said she hasnā€™t eaten much Over the last couple of days which could explain the lack of poop, sheā€™s been drinking a fair bit but there isnā€™t much urate there, any ideas ?

Taken this evening
13CBD346-4720-433D-B6C3-56F657C2CE62.jpeg

I was looking all thru the plant for your little sweetieā€¦then scrolled down and read it was just a poo pic. šŸ˜‚ As far as I can tell, you are not doing anything at all wrong. She is going thru some stuff right nowā€¦healing from the burns and as sheā€™s getting her colors, looks to be into her first receptive period. I already know that you keep a close eye on her and right now, that is pretty much all you can do. šŸ’—

I was looking all thru the plant for your little sweetieā€¦then scrolled down and read it was just a poo pic. šŸ˜‚ As far as I can tell, you are not doing anything at all wrong. She is going thru some stuff right nowā€¦healing from the burns and as sheā€™s getting her colors, looks to be into her first receptive period. I already know that you keep a close eye on her and right now, that is pretty much all you can do. šŸ’—
Thatā€™s my bad HAHA shouldā€™ve put that above šŸ˜‚ I wish she could tell me what she needs ! Always worry about her even when sheā€™s perfectly fine lol! So I shouldnā€™t be too worried about the lack of poop and urate? ā¤ļø

Thatā€™s my bad HAHA shouldā€™ve put that above šŸ˜‚ I wish she could tell me what she needs ! Always worry about her even when sheā€™s perfectly fine lol! So I shouldnā€™t be too worried about the lack of poop and urate? ā¤ļø
If she isnā€™t eating a whole lot, there wonā€™t be a lot of poo being produced. It totally sucks that you canā€™t get hornworms as those are great for helping chams to poo and hydrate. What about silkworms - can you get some of those? If not, maybe try giving your feeders some high fiber fruits/veggies like pumpkin, apple, etc and hopefully the laxative properties can be passed on.

If she isnā€™t eating a whole lot, there wonā€™t be a lot of poo being produced. It totally sucks that you canā€™t get hornworms as those are great for helping chams to poo and hydrate. What about silkworms - can you get some of those? If not, maybe try giving your feeders some high fiber fruits/veggies like pumpkin, apple, etc and hopefully the laxative properties can be passed on.
Iā€™ve ordered some silkworms but we have postal delays šŸ˜• hopefully here today shouldā€™ve been here on Thursday so Iā€™m going to assume they either havenā€™t been sent or with arrive dead when they get here šŸ˜”and yes Iā€™ve put kale, pumpkin and apple in my feeders cages, sheā€™s no keen on the crickets or roaches but will eat worms šŸ„² the last couple days thatā€™s sheā€™s been off eating Iā€™ve given a couple wax worms, only because she wonā€™t eat another else at the moment but hoping If these silkworms actually arrive in good condition thatā€™ll help

diyā€™d a storage box into a new home for my hoppers, donā€™t worry Iā€™ve punched air holes in the lid lol and apparently I keep Dubias now lol, gave them a nice substrate bed to burrow down in, im wondering how good they are at escaping? Theyā€™re in the medium size container and the holes in the lid are hole punch size, surely they couldnā€™t squeez through that ?!
DA8D8AC6-3A9A-4515-879C-39F15D6862A3.jpeg

Also Pascal hated me at feeding time today ā€¦ AA7C165C-F3B3-40CE-A71A-FC91930213A6.jpeg 1C85E128-9EB9-48BC-837C-F02B50664055.jpeg 4AEA4BF1-3A52-4FD7-B865-ABA8187B63C2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom